Chapter 70

Glory's POV

"Girl you look stunning!" I smiled at Faith as we all started making our way the stairs.

"Well it's my party I'm meant to look the best" she jokingly whipped her hair.

"Watch it I spent ages on your hair" Millie scowled playfully.

"Sorry boo" Faith laughed trudging down the stairs.

"Does she know Chaz is gonna be at the party?" Sian whispered.

"No but she's gonna be hella shocked when she sees him" Katie noted.

"Yeah I know, do you think he'll take her back?" Leylah wondered.

"Him take her back?" Lily scoffed "well she did cheat on him so..." I informed.

"True" Amy dazed before skipping down the rest of the stairs to meet Faith.

"Bet they will get back together" Deborah laughed.

"I know they can't keep their hands off each other" Evie shook her head.

"Tonight will be interesting" Millie laughed.

"Damn straight it will" I chuckled walking into the livingroom.

"Where are the boys?" I asked Faith and Amy who were messing about.

"Erm.. Aren't we meeting them there?" Amy's eyebrows went in a straight line.

"Are we?" I asked confusion written all over my face.

"Yup" Faith confirmed fixing herself in the mirror before walking towards the door.

"Right let's go bit- people" Lily quickly corrected herself remembering my daughter was still in the house.

"Bye mummy" I heard Khalaya say as she was waving from the top of the stairs.

"Bye hun come here" I opened up my arms while she ran down the stairs to hug me.

"Be good yeah? I'll see you in the morning" I kissed her head and walked out to the car after waving a quick bye.

"Time to party" Caitlin smirked pulling out a vodka bottle.

"That won't go around" Millie frowned.

"That's why I got one for each of us" she grinned passing around the bottles.

"I'll save mine for when we get there" Sian sighed since she was driving.

"Amy slow down" Caitlin chuckled as she had already downed half of the bottle.

"We've got the whole night ahead of us and she's already gone" I shook my head.

"No I'm not, I'm still sober" Amy defended slurring her words the slightest bit.

"Gimme the bottle" Millie sighed going for the almost empty bottle.

"No you've got your own get off" she argued then they started tugging on it.

"Spill vodka in my car and just watch" Sian warned.

"Well tell her to let it go then" Amy and Millie chimed.

"Guys be careful" I said anxiously.

Then asif on cue, the bottle went flying with vodka pouring out while the bottle smashed against the door sending glass everywhere.

"Ow!! Oh shit" I moaned as I felt the pain of about three pieces of glass in my arm and hand.

"Glory are you okay?" Millie just stared at my arm.