Chapter 5

We were now in the car outside of Glorys house going over the plan once more " so we come In, I go up and get her while you go make yourself at home and when I come down with her, you pretend your not you" Glory said, not bothering to take any breaths.

I merely chuckled at this and replied "yes yes Glory, I know the plan, and by the way..... Have you ever lived in England before?" I asked as curiosity got the better of me. Her accent wasn't fully Canadian, you could tell she had lived in maybe London for a while.

She just stared at me like she had seen a ghost then shook her head like she was trying to rid of a memory.. And thats when I knew I had brought something fragile up, something that had happened in the past and was not something good by the looks of it and I was going to find out.

"Erm.. Yeah I moved when I was 13.. Pregnant with Khalaya.." she whispered and that must have sent her over the edge as I could see th tears threatening to fall. She quickly got out of the car and went to unlock the door to her massive house.

I followed suit behind her not wanting to mess up the plan. As soon as we got in, I took off my snapback, jacket, sunglasses and supras; leaving me in just me basketball shorts and a v-neck. It took me like 5 minutes to find the living room since this house was so goddamn big big! The minute the couch came into my view, I plopped my self down on it, making myself at home. Facing the couch was a vast mantle piece with family photos and a enormous flatscreen tv at the top.

On each side of the couch were little coffee tables with a big one in front. On each of the side coffee tables were more pictures, but these ones were of Rihanna and... Glory? ... On a runway? I studied the pictures of Glory very carefully to find 'victorias secret' or 'nyc' engraved at the bottom of the frame and there were one or two with 'walt disney' at the top and on those ones, she was with who I'm guessing to be Khalaya?

Was Glory a model or were they just like one offs? Naa she's got too many for it to be a one off... I guess I'll ask her later..

Glorys POV

I jogged up the wide stairs, making my way to Khalayas room, she wasnt there so I checked my room to find her with a face full of makeup "look mummy I'm a clown!" she beamed at me. What the girl was saying, was very true right now, she resembled a clown much more than I think she thought she did (if that makes sense). "I can see that laya now come on lets go downstairs" I said while taking hold of her hand and leading her to the staircase.

We got to the living room to find Justin sitting there, I guess he really did make himself at home I thought to myself. I giggled at how comfortable he looked when Khalaya started slipping her hand out of mine.

"hello Justin, have you come to whisk me away so we can get married and lice happily ever after?" she asked calmly which completely shocked me, I guess she knew how to handle celebrities just as well as I did. She was now sitting on Justins lap with hope glimmering in her eyes as Justin chuckled while patting the seat next to him indicating for me to sit there so I did.

"Sorry princess, but I don't think you or me will be going anywhere for a while" he pouted his bottom lip, giving her the puppy eyes. But Khalaya wasn't having any of it as she got off his lap, folded her arms and glared at him.

"Oh I get it, you rather take my mummy because she's beautifuler than me!" she wailed as she was about to kick me "no" I said sternly, catching her foot before it touched my leg. She yanked her leg away from my grip, covered her face with her hands and turned her back to us.

"It's because mummys makeup makes me look like a clown isn't it?" she asked sniffling.. Awww "well no, it's because I've got no reason to be out of town for the next two months so I can spend all the time I want with you and mummy" Justin said nudging Khalaya for her to turn around.. Which she did.. Very happily

She flung her arms around Justin, embracing him in a gigantic bear hug, but she was still small so it didn't really effect him that much. Justin was so good with kids I thought to myself as I watched the scene unveil infront of my eyes and then I remembered something...

Justins POV

"Khalaya who was at home with you before me and Justin came?" Glory asked, concern in her voice. I looked over at Khalaya and she started on her little speech, staring up at the ceiling like she was thinking about it "erm.. Well Macy picked me up from school and then she went out with her friends as soon as grandpops came, but he was only looking for grandma and then Jay came home and told him that she was in the supermarket so he went out to find her and Jay is upstairs" she finished pointing to the ceiling and smiling.

Who's Jay? Was he her boyfriend? Was he her husband? Was he just the father? "who's Jay?" I asked not sure if I wanted to know the answer "oh he's my brother" she replied getting up from the couch and out of the living room.

Well I don't know why, but I felt relieved. I don't know why I thought he was her husband.. I guess love makes you think crazy things.. No wait I don't love Glory! I didn't even know I had feelings for her let alone love her plus I've only just met her...

Glorys POV

I hadnt even left the livingroom yet when my phone rang. I stopped to see who it was and of course it was Faith-

F: hey girl what's happening!

G: hey and nothin much.. You called?..

F: oh yeah guess what?!

G: what?

F: guess!!

G: girl I'll hang up on you

F: fine! Ryan and Chaz are back!!!!

G: oh really?! Haven't seen them in ages!

F: well duh! Can't wait to see my Chaz!

G: oh yeah, kinda forgot you and Chaz were a 'thing'

F: not were, we 'ARE' a thing

G: whatever

*Ding dong*

F: THEY'RE HERE!!!!

G: damn girl calm down

F: yeye anyway call you back yeah?

G: yes now go see lover boy!

F: bye love you!

G: bye girl

And with that we hung up. "Chaz and Ryan are back?!" Justin asked excitedly, oh I forgot those three were like inseparable.. "Yeah.. So did you know about Faith and Chaz? Or Sarah and Ryan?" I asked " I knew about Sarah and Ryan... But not Chaz and Faith.." "Well now you do, I'll be right back" I replied, heading for the stairs.