Chapter 39

"Oh shit Glory what have you done?!" Justin and Christian sighed at the same time.

"What?" I shrugged grabbing an apple and sitting next to Katie on a stool.

"You've literally just declared war" Christian explained.

"Yeah, Caitlin will do everything within her power to watch you fall" Justin sighed "and I can't remember the last time she didn't win" Christian rubbed his face up and down.

"Well I'm ready to take her on, we have the house all to ourselves since my mum and dad bailed on us" I shrugged again.

"Why do you say 'mum'? It's 'mom'" Christian laughed "well I say mum" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Where did she even go?" Sarah wondered "probably plotting against you" Justin motioned his head towards me but his answer was for Sarah.

"I'm not arsed to be honest" I sighed grabbing a banana and an orange "how much fruit do you eat?!" Christian exclaimed.

"I'm a model, what do you expect?" I laughed peeling my orange "now that I didn't know" he raised his eyebrows "well you know now boo" I poked his cheek.

"I say we start plotting too" Ryan spoke up "I say we watch a movie" I ignored him, she's being childish..

"Faith get the popcorn, imma go choose what movie to watch" I instructed opening the door and just as I did, a blue gooey substance poured all over my head.

"This bitch likes to play old school, so let's play old-school" I hissed as I tried to get the stuff out of my hair.

~~~

As I came down from a really quick shower and a quick change of clothes, I went to go check everything was in place.

With the help of Christian, I came to know that Caitlin goes to the bathroom... Alot.

So I set up an old-school prank with a twist of my own: Caitlin spends a lot of time on her phone, so when she enters the bathroom, she'll most likely be on her phone and the consequence of that will be her stepping on a rake (old-school) which will cause it to hit her in the face.

But my own twist is that at the top of the rake is Khalaya's plastic monkey that bangs the symbols together so if all goes well, the symbols will bang her head (it's a child's toy so it's not that hard, stop fretting) but the symbols will be covered in brown and green goo so this should be good!

"This is gonna be funny" I laughed walking into the lounge where everyone was, we decided not to stray too far because we wanted to see Caitlin's face when she stood on the rake.

"I know it's gonna be hysterical" Chaz sighed happily as he kicked his feet up and put his hands behind his head.

"Hey guys do you know where the bathroom is?" Caitlin slowly walked in as she was too distracted by her phone.

"Right next door" Leylah smiled "thanks" she dazed walking out slowly.

"Go go go!" Sian whisper-shouted as we all crept out of the room and followed her.

"Here it comes" Lily stifled her laughter anddd BAM!

"AAAAAAAAH" she screamed dropping to the floor in such a funny manner that I dropped to the floor aswell from laughing at her.

"Run fam!" Emily shouted before we all sprinted away to the kitchen and pretended like nothing happened.

"Prepare yourselves, she'll be coming in in 3...2...1" the door swung open just as Christian said 1.

"You're gonna pay for this" she snarled before walking over to the sink to wash the substance off her "oh no bitch no" I stopped her from turning the tap.