Chapter 42

Justin's POV

Well Glory's gone...

With all the friends I have, I still feel alone.

When I fell in love with Glory, I went really cheesy.

Like I'm always telling her how she's my other half and how much I love her and I don't know what I'd do without her..

It's cheesy but it's true.

When you're not in love and you see those kind of things happening you just think 'any need for the amount of cheesiness?' but then when it's you, you don't find it cheesy at all, it's really weird.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't realize I had reached Glory's house already.

~~

"Oh hey Macy are the others still in the living room?" I asked as Macy stepped aside for me to come in.

"Erm... Brogan and Connie have gone to Russia, Evie's gone to New York, Millie's gone to London, Katie, Deborah, Amy and Emily have gone home and Lily, Ryan, Sarah, Leylah, Faith, Christian, Sian and Chaz are in the living room" she said all in one go.

"Oh... Erm okay" I sighed making my way to the livingroom "hey guys" I greeted plopping down onto the sofa.

"Hey" they all chorused "what do you guys wanna do?" Christian sighed.

"Cinema?" Leylah suggested ".... Naa" we all declined it.

"Bowling?" I wondered.".... Naa" they declined again.

"Laser quest?" Chaz spoke up ".... Naa" they seem to be declining everything but even I declined that one.

"Starbucks?" Sian sighed.

We all just at each then got our coats and headed towards Starbucks in two cars.

Even if we didn't agree on Starbucks, no doubt Sian would've still dragged us there so it was better that we all did.

As we pulled up there were like one or two paparazzi, oh my God since when did they all decide to come to Canada?!

Jheez man, thank God I keep spare sunglasses and a snapback in my car.

"AY JUSTIN WHERE DID GLORY GO?!"

"ARE THESE YOUR FRIENDS?!"

"IS IT TRUE YOU GOT ARRESTED LAST WEEK?!"

"ARE YOU AND SELENA GETTING BACK TOGETHER?!"

Desperate faggots.

"You've got that right, if it weren't for Christian I would've whooped their asses" Leylah sighed as she walked inside with me.

"What are you going on about?" I laughed, I was absolutely clueless right now.

"Well you said desperate faggots so I assumed you were talking about the paps" she shrugged sitting at the booth where Lily, Chaz and Ryan already were.

"Word vomit" I chuckled sitting next to her.

"Figured" she laughed "right what are we getting?" Sian asked as she came over to the table with Faith and Christian.

Once we ordered, I got my phone out and decided to check Twitter since I hadn't been on it in a while.

My mentions we're blowing up so I went on a mini following spree until the coffees came but there was one thing that caught my eye.

It was me and Glory going into the airport with Khalaya, they work fast..

Then I looked at all the things my beliebers were saying: