That's My Boy

After Liam's graduation, we all went back home! It was a fun day for all of us! 

*At Home*

Lauren- Liam, can I see your report card?

Liam- Okay. *gives report card to Lauren*

Lauren- Alex! Come here! 

Alex- Okay!

Alex came down the stairs with AJ and Savy.

Lauren- Oh, did they not want to take their nap?

Alex-Nope!

Lauren- Okay. Look it's Liam's report card!

Alex- *vlogs* Ooo! Let's open it!

Alex and I opened up Liam's report card. We both had huge smiles on our faces!

Lauren- Oh my gosh, Liam! Perfect grades! *hugs Liam*

Alex- We're so proud of you! *kisses Liam*

Liam- *laughs*

I read the "notes" section of his report card. Here's what it said:

Notes:

Liam improved on being more open and social to other kids since the first quarter. He's now very verbal and interacts with everyone he meets. He's very good at math and improved on reading skills. Many people have come up to him because of his YouTube status and he has handled it very well. Liam is very creative when doing art. He always mentions his mom's techniques in DIY. He also loves mentioning 'Wassabi Productions' and 'LaurDIY' during class. Overall, I think Liam is capable of doing well in 1st grade!

Alex and I were laughing really hard at "He always mentions his mom's techniques" and "He loves mentioning 'Wassabi Productions' and 'LaurDIY' during class." Alex was VERY proud.

Alex- *laughs* Liam! IM SO PROUD OF YOU! *hugs and kisses Liam* 

Lauren- Do you really tell your classmates about my DIYs? *laughs*

Liam- YUP!

Alex- That's my boy! *high fives Liam*

Alex POV

For dinner, we all went to Grand Central Market! It was just me, Lauren, and my three kiddos. We met lots of Wassabians and Pretty Little Laurs. They were all super nice! Liam loved talking to all of them. He even met a kid his age named Liam! Since we were at Grand Central Market, I thought it was time for my boys to try some of that PB & J LA! It's the best PB&J spot in LA, and my boys have never tried it. 

Alex- *vlogs* Okay, Liam, take a bite!

Liam- *takes a bite* 

Alex- Do you like it?

Liam- YUMMY! I LIKE IT!

Alex- Aye! That's my boy! *high fives Liam* Okay, AJ, can you take a bite?

AJ- *takes a bite*

Alex- AJ, how is it?

AJ- YEAH!

Alex- You like it too!?

AJ- YEAH!

Alex- Nice!