I'll Always Be There For You

I felt like my life was over. My baby was being taken away. I tried to chase down the guy but he was too fast. All of a sudden a miracle happened, I saw Alex along with Addison.

Alex- Hi, Baby.

Lauren- ALEX! *hugs Alex* 

IM SO THANKFUL HE'S HERE! I think he saw the text I sent him earlier!

Alex- Baby, where's Liam? What happened?

Lauren- Long story, but A GUY TOOK LIAM! HE RAN DOWN THE STREET WITH HIM! BABY, I COULDN'T KEEP UP WITH THEM! YOU NEED TO SAVE LIAM!

Alex- *shocked* WHAT? NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FAMILY! HERE TAKE AJ. *runs down the street*

Lauren- Love you! Hi AJ! *kisses AJ*

Alex POV

I couldn't believe what was happening! I ran as fast as I could. I don't usually get angry, but THIS GUY IS MESSING AROUND WITH MY FAMILY! Oh, I was gonna get him back so bad! As I run a couple blocks down the street, I could hear Liam screaming.

Alex- LIAM! IM COMING!

Liam- DADDY! HELP ME! *cries*

I finally caught up with the guy. I pulled his hood and pinned him against a wall. All my years of watching Dragon Ball was finally putting to good use. I pulled Liam out of this guy's hands and immediately called the police.

Alex- WHY'D YOU TAKE MY SON!?

?- Uh-um *terrified*

Alex- I'M CALLING THE POLICE! *dials 911*

A few minutes later, the police arrived. Lauren eventually caught up. We explained what happened to the police.

Lauren- This guy was stalking me in Starbucks and followed me outside. Then he grabbed my son and took off!

Police- From looking at his criminal records, this man has also been charged with other crimes in the past. What this guy did was a major crime, so we have to arrest him.

Alex- Okay. Thanks, officer.

Police- No problem, you may now go on with your regular day.

THAT WAS THE MOST INSANE THING IV'E EXPERIENCED IN MY ENTIRE HUMAN LIFE! I FEEL LIKE A SUPERHERO! I was so glad that Liam was okay. Man, life can change in an instant! I'm so glad my family is okay. THANK YOU, GOD!

Alex- Buddy, I'm glad you're okay. *kisses Liam* That was scary, huh?

Liam- *scared* Ye-yeah.

Alex- Aww, it's okay. It's over now.

Lauren- Alex, thanks for coming through. You saved Liam's life.

Alex- No problem. *kisses Lauren* I remember reading my vows saying I'd do whatever it would take to help my family.

Liam- Mommy, I was so scared!

Lauren- I know, Buddy. That was super scary. Come on, I better get you to school. It's 7:50!

Alex- Okay, bye, Baby! I'll see you at home. *kisses Lauren*

Lauren- Here, bring AJ home. I think he is really tired. *laughs* Okay bye, Baby! Thanks for what you did for us! *kisses Alex*

Lauren POV

I'm still completely shocked on what just happened! It was insane! Anyway, Liam and I got into my car and we drove to school. LA traffic was happening. By the time we got to his school it was two minutes before the bell rang! Liam and I rushed to get out of the car and to his class.

Lauren- Okay, Liam let's go! *grabs Liam's hand* Run! Run! Run!

Liam- RUN!!!!!

Lauren- Liam, don't tell anyone what happened earlier today. Okay?

Liam- Okay, Mommy.

Lauren- RUN!

It was 8:14 by the time we got into Liam's kindergarten class. Whew! With one minute to spare! That was a close one. 

Lauren- Okay, bye Liam! *kisses Liam* Mommy is gonna go now.

Liam- Bye Mommy!

Lauren- Remember that we're going with Uncle Fousey after school! Be a good boy! Bye! 

I left Liam's classroom and drove back home. When I walked through the door, I found Alex and Addison snuggled up on the couch watching some TV.

Lauren- Hi, Baby!

Alex- Hi, Baby! AJ and I are just watching some TV.

Lauren- Can I join you guys?

Alex- Yeah. 

Alex got up from the couch and grabbed me. He pulled me onto the couch.

Lauren- *screams* ALEX!

Alex- *laughs* What!? You asked if you could join us! Right, Addison?

AJ- Yeah!

We all cuddled up on the couch and watched TV. Alex and I also had a little conversation.

Lauren- Baby, I really have no words to describe what you did this morning. You're incredible. 

Alex- No problem. *kisses Lauren* Wait, what exactly happened earlier? 

Lauren- So it was just me and Liam. We walked into Starbucks and fell in line. Before we walked into Starbucks, the guy was standing outside and just stared at me. While in line, the guy approached and said, "I saw you from over there and just had to come over here." He also asked me if Liam was my kid! Then after we ordered, he asked if I was single! Can you believe that!?

Alex- Of course, I can believe that. You're so beautiful. *laughs*, Of course, guys would want to flirt with you.

Lauren- Yeah, your right. Well anyway, after he asked that question, I ignored him and kept Liam close to me. Then we got our order and I decided to get out of Starbucks since, at the time, I thought it was the safer option. Now I realize that it wasn't. But, yeah, we left Starbucks and like a block down the street, the guy runs up to us and grabs Liam! Alex, I was punching and kicking him, but he still managed to get away. I tried chasing him, but then he was too fast. Liam was terrified and yelled out "MOMMY!" Then, YOU APPEARED! You know all the rest.

Alex- Wow, Baby, that's crazy! And I promise this won't happen again. I'll always be here for you. *kisses Lauren*

Lauren- Thanks, Baby. But, this whole experience is making me want to go everywhere with you now. I never want to anywhere by myself again. Well, at least for now.

Alex- Okay, I'll always be by your side.