More?

Alex POV

I still can't believe I have a son! I've been waiting for this moment for years. I'm so glad Lauren is the one to spend this moment with me. I'm so thankful for her. Lauren is the reason I am who I am. She is the reason Liam is here today. As I thought about this to myself I started to tear up because the feeling of wanting something so bad and then getting it, is just crazy.

I start to vlog Liam and Lauren for the Wassabians. "Wassabians, meet the new member of the Wassabi family!" It's our son, Liam! Look at him isn't he perfect." I vlogged for most of the time I was there because I wanted to capture the moment where I became a father. I can look back in this day and remember my first kid. Not my only one for long though 😏.

Lauren POV

Liam is seriously perfect. I love him so much. He literally looks like a mini Alex. Alex rubs Liam's foot and says, "Why you so cute?" I laughed because he says that to me too. Liam is super cute. He's way cuter than me.

*Few hours later*
Our parents walked through the door and said, "Surprise!" I was super excited that they were here to see Liam. I turned around to show them Liam and they were in awe. They agreed that it looked like a mini Alex! My mom held her grandson for the first time. It was crazy seeing my mom holding my child. I can't wait to go on adventures with this little guy!

*3 Years Later*

Liam-Mommy!
L- Look who's awake from his nap!
Moose- WOOF!
L-Moosie, I'll play fetch with you in a little bit.
Moose-WOOF *walks away*
I take Liam to the living room to play. Alex and I wanted to ask him a question.

Alex POV

Since Lauren and I wanted more kids, we wanted to see if Liam wanted a sibling. So we Lauren brought him down to the living room after his nap.

Liam- Daddy!
*gives Alex a hug*
A- Hi buddy!
A- Liam, Mommy and I need to ask you a question.
Liam- Ok.
L- Do you want a little brother or a little sister to play with?
Liam- No.
A- Are you sure? You can play with him all day and we don't have to visit Uncle Fousey's house everyday.
L- You can have a best friend.
Liam- I want broder!
A- Ok then!

If you know me, then you know I want a farm of children 😂. So, I called Fousey :

A-Hey Fousey!
F- Yo what's up.
A- Can you and Lilly babysit Liam tonight. Lauren and I have something important to do if you know what I'm sayin. 😏
F- Dang Alex. But sure yeah I'll babysit him. Darren (Fousey and Lilly's kid) needs a playmate anyway.
A-Alright thanks bro. I'll drop him off right now.
F-Ok see ya.
A-Bye.

Lauren packs Liam's things for the night and we drive off to their house to drop him off. When we got back it was just the empty house, no kids, and just me and Lauren.