The Wedding

*Three months later*

Alex POV

Today is November 2 and it is the day I am going to marry my best friend. I love Lauren with all my heart and would everything and anything for her. I was going to make a promise to her today and I hope that I won't break it.

Lauren POV

I can't believe the day has come. I had a little of an anxiety attack on the way here but that's taken care of. Alex is the best and I love him so much. He is gonna be mine. <3

*At The Wedding*

Priest: Ladies and gentlemen, family and friends, we are gathered here today to celebrate and witness the joining of Lauren Kobayashi Riihimaki and Alexander Justine Burriss

Do you Alexander Justine Burris, take Lauren Kobayashi Riihimaki to be your lawfully wedded wife promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and in health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?

Alex: I do.

Priest: Do you Lauren Kobayashi Riihimaki, take Alexander Justine Burris to be your lawfully wedded husband promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow,sickness and in health, and whatever challenges  you may face, for as long as you shall live?

Lauren: I do.

Priest: And now by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Ladies and gentlemen for the first time, Mr. And Mrs. Burriss!

*At the reception*

Alex POV

Lauren and I dance our butts off at the reception. I can't believe I am married to the most perfect woman in the entire world. I can't believe out of tons of people in the world, Lauren was the one who stole my heart. The reception was great! I saw my extended family and met some of Lauren's family. I couldn't wait for our honeymoon.

Lauren POV
ALEX IS FINALLY MINE! I laughed inside when the priest said Justine. I tried really hard not to laugh out loud. I wonder where our honeymoon is gonna be? No matter where in the world it's gonna be, I will be with my best friend.