Do It For Him

Alex POV

I noticed Lauren feeling a bit weird and comforted her.

A- Baby, what's wrong? Did something happen?

L-No.

A-Then why do you feel sad?

L-I'm not sad. I swear Liam was born yesterday. But now look at him! He's a little man. Alex, from my angle he looked JUST like you. That made me wonder about Addison.

A-Aww, baby, it's okay. I know right? Liam is basically me with a little bit of you.

L-Maybe cuz that's exactly what he is.

A-Oh yeah.

We started laughing and then Liam asked us a question.

Li-Mommy? Daddy?

A and L-Yeah?

Li-When is Addison coming?

L-He's coming very soon!

A-He's due in April.

Li-So how longer is that?

A-This month is November. Then after that would be December, January, February, March, and then April.

L-5 more months!

Li-Yay!

A-Hey Liam. Do you know when your birthday is?

Li-No.

A-Your birthday is July 4.

Li-When's your birthday and Mommy's birthday?

A-Mommy's birthday is August 11 and mine is March 28.

Li-Oh okay.

*Few Months Later*

MAY

A- Baby, your a week overdue.

L- Yeah I know. Hopefully, Addison will help out here.

A-Anyway cmon let's go to sleep. Good night chicken nugget. I love you.

L-Wait! Baby, MY WATER JUST BROKE! He's coming! I think he listened to me!

A-Well then cmon let's go!

L-What about Liam?

A-Ummm Here, I'll call Fousey:

F-Hello?

A-Lauren is in labor so I'm gonna drop off Liam at your house on the way.

F-Okay. You better get going.

*end call*

A-I'll get Liam.

I grab Liam and the hospital bag. I put Liam in the car seat. He's fast asleep. I drive to Fousey's house and quickly drop off Liam. We rush to the hospital. We finally made it. It's 12:29 am on May 5 and Addison is coming! We got a delivery room and Lauren was in so much pain. The doctor did an ultrasound on Addison and told us they were going to have to do a C-section because of Addison's position in the womb. Lauren looked really scared. She starts to cry and I feel so bad.

"Baby, It's going to be okay", I say. I comfort her and she cries even more.

"Do it for Addison.", I tell her.

"Okay. I can do this.", she replies.

The doctors and nurses start to come into the delivery room. The doctors tell me to leave the room. I didn't want to leave, but I had to for a reason. That's what I learned when Liam was in the Emergency Room. I took the opportunity to call our parents. I could hear Lauren screaming in the background. I told our parents that Lauren was in labor and that they should catch a flight to LA immediately. They were excited and grabbed the next flight.

An hour later, the doctor told me I could come in and I was super nervous. I looked over at Lauren and I see her without a baby in her arms. I see her crying. Seeing her cry and no Addison in her arms made me start to cry. I walked towards her.

A- Where's Addison?