Kindergarten Graduation

*Time Skip*

June

Alex POV

Today is my boy's last day of kindergarten and kindergarten graduation! He's seriously growing up too fast. I know I've said that a billion times before, but it's the only expression I can use to say how much time has past. This is why I love vlogging. You get to look back on any day in your life and relive it. I'm so glad I made the decision of joining Roi on YouTube back in high school. If I didn't, I wouldn't have met Lauren. If I didn't meet Lauren, my kids wouldn't be here right now. I find that very scary to think about. But, today is Liam's graduation and it's time to be happy! 

Alex- Liam, can you believe it's your last day of kindergarten!?

Liam- YEAH!

Alex- I can't... But, it's gonna be FUN! Let's go!

We all drove to Liam's school and dropped him off as a kindergartener for the last time. It was a sad moment, but I was so proud of him for making it through his first year of school. 

Liam- Bye Mommy and Daddy!

Alex- Bye, Liam! Be a good boy, okay! *hugs and kisses Liam*

Lauren- Yeah, don't go crazy. It's your last day! We'll see you at graduation later. *hugs and kisses Liam* Bye!

Liam- Bye Mommy and Daddy! Bye AJ and Savy!

After we dropped off Liam, we decided to hang out with Aaron and Roni before all of us attend Liam's graduation in the afternoon. So, we drove by their house to pick them up. We're gonna go to Starbucks! 

*At Starbucks*

At Starbucks, Lauren and I discussed summer vacation ideas with Aaron and Roni. We all wanted to go on a couples vacation somewhere, but we also wanted the kids to have a lot of fun while we're gone. So, we decided to fly with them to North Carolina and hang out there for a few days. After that, we'd leave for our couples vacation and return back to North Carolina and stay there for a few more days. Then we'd all fly back to LA.

Aaron- So, where should we all go?

Alex- Hmmm...

Lauren- Maybe somewhere in the Carribean Islands because it's not too far from North Carolina, but it's not too close either.

Roni- Sounds like a good idea. Aaron and I haven't been to the Carribean Islands before.

Aaron- Alright it seems like we have a plan!

We booked our tickets for the middle of July! We're not gonna tell you guys exactly where because we want it to be a surprise! All we're gonna say is it's somewhere in the Carribean Islands! After Starbucks, we went to Target. I hate Target, but I guess this is an exception because we were going to buy Liam a graduation present. Lauren had this idea of getting some of his favorite candies and using them to make a candy lei. 

*At Target*

Alex- Lauren, what's Liam's favorite candy?

Lauren- Oh my gosh, Alex, you should know this by now. You and Liam LOVE candy.

Alex- Oh yeah. I guess I forgot.

Lauren- He likes Swedish Fish and Twix!

Alex- Oh yeah! 

Lauren- Up your Dad game, Alex. *laughs*

Alex- Well, up your Liam's favorite game!

Lauren- WHAT! YOU are NOT his favorite! *laughs*

Alex- Oh yeah! Who lets him eat as much candy as he wants whenever he wants?

Lauren- Um, that is not true. *laughs*

Alex- Well, at least we both know who Savy's favorite is!

Lauren- Mhm. Savy will love you, but she'll love me just a BIT more.

Alex- *laughs* Okay, cmon! Let's hurry up! I wanna get out of here!

We finished getting all the supplies and gifts for Liam's graduation! We all went home and made two candy leis for Liam. One from Lauren and I and one from Aaron and Roni! After that, we all went back to Liam's school for his graduation! Liam and all his classmates were dressed in their cap and gown and it was so cute! The ceremony was about to begin! In the middle of the ceremony, all the kids had to say what they wanted to be when they grew up. You will not believe what Liam said!

Kaleo- When I grow up I want to be a policeman!

Sophia- When I grow up I want to be a doctor!

Isaiah- When I grow up I want to be a firefighter!

Liam- When I grow up I want to be a vlogger like my Daddy! Subscribe to Wassabi Productions!

When Liam said that, the whole audience laughed. Lauren and I were DYING of laughter! I was all like, "That's my boy!" I caught it all on camera! Roni and Aaron were cracking up! Liam, why you so extra!? I didn't even tell him to say that. Well, they don't say "like father like son" for nothing! 

Lauren POV

After the ceremony, we went to Liam's classroom for his graduation party! 

Lauren- Hi Liam! 

Liam- Hi Mommy!

Alex- Congratulations, Liam! You graduated kindergarten! Here Mommy and I made this for you! *puts candy lei around Liam's neck*

Liam- Woah! SWEDISH FISH AND TWIX? THANKS, MOMMY AND DADDY! *hugs Lauren and Alex*

Lauren and Alex- You're welcome!

Alex- Hey! Uncle Aaron, Auntie Roni, and your cousins have something for you too!

Aaron- Congratulations, Liam! *puts another candy lei around Liam's neck* This is from me, Auntie Roni, and the twins!

Liam- Thank you! I LOVE CANDY! *hugs Aaron and Roni*

Liam enjoyed his graduation party and ate a bunch of candy and sweets. I'm pretty sure he's gonna have 10 cavities when we go to the dentist. Liam hung out with Darren and Kaleo, his best friends. Fousey and Lilly kept telling us how hilarious it was when Liam said what he wanted to be when he grew up. I'm so glad Alex caught it on camera!