Snow Trip

Alex POV

After morning snuggles with Lauren, she decided to finalize all our packing. We were leaving for Big Bear today after school! AJ and Liam were super excited! I went into my room to finish packing and Addison decided to come along.

Alex- Let's see here... what else do I need?

AJ- *laughs*

Alex- Oh! Here's what I need! *picks up AJ*

AJ- *laughs* DADDY! 

Alex- *puts AJ into his suitcase* Well, I'm done packing! Let me just close the bag now... *zips up bag*

AJ- NO DADDY! HELP! GET ME OUTTA HERE!

Lauren- *walks into the room* What's going on in here? *laughs*

Alex- *unzips the bag* Oh there you are! I was looking for AJ everywhere! *picks up Addison*

Lauren- Okay, come on guys let's go to lunch!

We all get ready and hop into the car.

Alex- We're gonna eat at Cheesecake Factory! Cheesecake Factory! Aye Aye! Cheesecake Factory! Cheesecake Factory! Get it, get it, get it!

Lauren- I can't believe you STILL sing that song.

Alex- Hey, it's really catchy okay.

Lauren- *laughs*

Alex- AJ, you good?

I looked in the backseat and Addison was fast asleep in his car seat.

Alex- I guess AJ is out. *laughs* I hope he wakes up for lunch.

Lauren- Yeah.

We finally make it to the Cheesecake Factory! We ate our food and had a few hours before Liam got out of school, so I asked Lauren what we should do.

Alex- Lauren, what should we do?

Lauren- Let's go to Target!

Alex- No! I hate Target! 

Lauren- Well, too bad! We're going! Right AJ?

AJ- Yeah!

Alex- What!? AJ, you're on Mommy's side!? Aww man...

We made it to Target and I HATE THIS PLACE. It's so boring. At least time passed and now we're headed home. We waited for Fousey to pick us up in his van along with Aaron, Roni, and the twins. Then we'd get the Darren and Liam from school, and head over to Big Bear!

*Time Skip*

Fousey, Aaron, and R eventually came in his REALLY BIG van! I'm talking about a 15 seater! His van was so humongous! We all drove to the boys' school to pick them up. I walked into the boys' classroom to go and get them for our adventure!

*At School*

Alex- Hi Liam and Darren! 

Liam- Hi Daddy!

Darren- Hi Uncle Alex!

Alex- Do you know what time it is!?

Darren- SNOW TIME!

Alex- That's right! Cmon guys! We have an adventure awaiting!

Liam and Darren- Yay! 

Alex- Say bye to Mrs. Guerrero!

Liam and Darren- Bye!

We all got into Fousey's van and started the 2-hour drive to Big Bear! The kids were so excited, but they all fell asleep within the first 30 minutes of the drive!

*Time Skip (in Big Bear)*

Lauren POV

OMG! We finally made it to Big Bear and it was covered in snow! All the kids were amazed especially, Darren and Liam. 

Darren- MOMMY! Look at the snow!

Lilly- Yeah, isn't it so cool!?

Liam- DADDY! LOOK IT!

Alex- Liam, do you like the snow?

Liam- YEAH! It's so cool!

Fousey booked us an Airbnb and it was HUGE! We had the entire cabin to ourselves! After we all settled in, we went and ate dinner at a restaurant. It was pretty late when we arrived, so all the snow activities will be done tomorrow! We all had a great first day!