Team Pancake VS Team Waffle

*The Next Morning*
Alex POV

Today is our last day in North Carolina. I'm really gonna miss my family but I'll see them again very soon. I'm sad that we won't be able to be with them for New Years, but I have some YouTube business around that time. I get up from the bed and hear Liam in the other room. I go and see what is going on.

A- *knocks on the door* Liam? What are you doing?

Li- Vroom! Vroom! Smash! Beeeeeeeep!

Liam was just playing with his Hot Wheels. He was being really cute.

Li- Hi Daddy!

A- Hi! What are you doing?

Li- I'm playin cars! Vroom! Vroom!

A- Aw that's cool. Come down to the living room. We're gonna eat some breakfast.

Li- Okay Daddy!

A- Come on. Let's go wake up Mommy first.

Lauren POV

I woke up pretty late because Christmas was pretty lit yesterday. Alex and Liam came into the room and woke me up. Addison actually slept the whole night. I didn't hear a single sound from him. I got ready and went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast that Alex's mom made. Alex starts to vlog.

Li- Good morning Grandma!

AM- Good morning Liam! Do you want pancakes or waffles?

Li- Pancake!

L- Ooooooo! Liam is on Team Pancake!

A- *as he vlogs* Liam! You sure you don't want waffles?

Li- I want pancake!

A- *tickles Liam* Boy! You're on Mommy's side! Okay. I hope Addison will be on Team Waffle! Yo Wassabians! Are you guys on Team Pancake or Team Waffle? Leave it in the comments! 

L- Okay let's eat! I'm hungryyyyyyy!

A-Okay. *stops vlogging*

When we all finished eating we all finished packing our things. Lemme just say this, I did mostly all the packing. Liam and Alex just messed around while we were trying to be productive. Well, at least we're all packed!