By the Seashore

*The Next Day*

Alex POV

 Today all the cousins are going to go to the beach! I drove the family to Santa Monica State Beach! We were going to play in the sand and water!

*At the Beach*

Lauren- *holds Savy* Savy, this is the beach! 

Alex- Savy should feel the sand. Lauren, let her feet touch the sand. Let's see what she thinks.

Lauren- Okay. *lowers Savy to the ground*

Alex- *laughs* I don't think she likes it!

Savy- *cries*

Lauren- Aww, baby it's okay. *comforts Savy*

Liam and AJ went straight to the water! I ran all the way over to them. 

Alex- Boys! Be careful, okay? The waves can pull you into the ocean.

Liam- Okay, Daddy!

Alex- And Liam, watch your brother and make sure he's not going too far into the water. Okay?

Liam- Yeah!

I kept a close watch on the boys. They were having a fun time splashing each other.

A few moments later, I hear Liam scream. 

Liam- DADDY! AJ!!!!!! HE'S IN THE WATER! I CAN'T GET HIM!

Alex- Huh!? Oh my gosh! AARON!

Aaron- What!? *turns around* Oh no! *runs towards Alex*

There was no lifeguard on duty, so Aaron and I ran into the ocean trying to save AJ! AJ didn't know how to swim so I was VERY worried. I saw him gasping for air and then he sunk underneath the water. Aaron managed to tread through the currents to get him! He made it back to the shore with AJ and I had to perform CPR on him!

Alex- *performs CPR on AJ* Addison! Addison! Addison!

Lauren- Oh my gosh! What happened!?

Aaron- He got too close to the water and a current swept him away!

Roni- Oh my gosh! Is he okay!?

A few minutes later, I hear AJ get a gasp for air! He's alive! I thought I'd lose him for a second! 

AJ- *gasp*

Alex- AJ! 

AJ- Dada?

Alex- AJ, are you okay?

AJ- Y- Yeah. *gets up*

Lauren- How about you play with the girls over by Mommy?

AJ- Okay.

Lauren- Liam, I think we're done playing in the water for today. I don't want you to get pulled in by the waves. The currents are strong today. Let's just play in the sand with your cousins, okay?

Liam- Okay, Mommy.

The boys played in the sand with their cousins. They played until sunset. At sunset, we all took family pictures. They're our first professional family photos with all three kids. I love my kiddos. They're so beautiful and such a blessing.