Family Outing

*Few Months Later*
Alex POV

Lauren, Liam, and I just went to Lauren's doctor's appointment for the new baby. We found out the baby is perfectly healthy and is doing great! The baby is due April 28! Lauren was feeling a bit tired so she decided to go home while Liam and I do something together.

L-Baby, I'm gonna go home and rest. I have to edit the SunDIY and get ready for the baby shower tomorrow.
A-Okay. I'll see you later. Bye Baby.
*hugs and kisses Lauren*
Liam, say bye to Mommy. She's gonna go home.
Li-Bye Mommy!
*hugs Lauren*

I pick up Liam and carry him to the car. Before the baby comes, I want to spend some quality time with Liam. That is what we're gonna do today.

A-Liam, today we're gonna have a fun day.
L-Yay!

I put Liam in his car seat and strap him in. I tickle him for a bit and we get ready to go.

*Few Minutes Later*
A-Liam, do you know where we are?
L-Umm? I don't know!
A-We're at the trampoline park!
L-Yayyyyy! I never went here before.
A-I bet you're gonna have a lot of fun!

Little does Liam know there's a surprise for him inside the trampoline park. 🤔

A-Ok cmon let's go!
L-Don't forget the camera!
A-You're such a little vlogger! Thanks for reminding me, buddy.

We arrive inside and The surprise is waiting inside. We turn the corner and see Malaya, Mariah, Andrew, Aaron, And my mom and dad!

A-Liam who's that? Who's that?
L-Gramma and Grandpa!
A-And Uncle Aaron, Uncle Andrew, Auntie Mariah, and Malaya! Thanks for coming guys!

Lauren does not know that my family is here in LA. They came for the baby shower tomorrow. Lauren thought they had to go to a wedding back in North Carolina today. So that's gonna be fun.

A-Cmon guys lets bounce!
L and Malaya-Yayyyy!

We bounce for a few hours and get ready to go. My family is going to stay at our house for the night and help us prepare for the baby shower.

*Later at Home*

We all get ready to surprise Lauren.
I ring the doorbell and we all line up to go inside.

Lauren opens the door and we all say:

SURPRISE!!!

Lauren POV

OMG! I can't believe Alex's family is here! I'm so excited! I missed them so much!

L-Hi guys! I wasn't expecting you! Come in!

They all rushed inside the house and settled in. We caught up with each other. I played with Princess Gorgeous and that reminded me of how much I wanted my own little girl like her. We'll all find out the gender tomorrow during the baby shower and gender reveal. I hope it's a girl but I'll be happy either way!

Everyone is super excited about the baby! I can't wait for the baby shower tomorrow! Alex's mom and Mariah help me with decorating the house for tomorrow. It's gonna be great!