The Secret

Aa- I want you to be there because I'm going to propose to Roni there!

A and L-Really?

A-Bro, I'm so happy and excited for you. 

L-Yay! We'll definitely be there tomorrow. 

Aa-Mom, Dad, and the siblings are staying in a hotel near there.

A-Okay.

Aa-Oh yeah, hows AJ and Lauren?

A-They are both doing great!

Aa- That's good! Congratulations guys. 

A and L-Thanks!

Aa-Hi Liam!

A-Liam, Uncle Aaron is talking to you.

Li-Hi Uncle Aaron!

Aa-Hi buddy!

L-Liam, do you know what Uncle is doing tomorrow.

Li-What?

A-He's gonna propose to Auntie Roni!

Li-Yay!

Aa-Oh gotta go! Roni is right down the hall from my apartment. I'll see you guys tomorrow!

A,L,Li- Bye!

Aa-Bye guys! Love you!

*Ends Call*

We were all super excited for Aaron. We couldn't wait for tomorrow. We ate dinner and went up to bed.

A-*cuddles Lauren* Do you remember when I proposed to you in the Philippines? *kisses Lauren on the forehead*

L-Yup. It was one of the best days of my life. I love you, Alex.

A-I love you too.

MAY *Next Morning* 

Lauren POV

I wake up extra early because I heard Addison crying. I went to go get him and I brought him back with me to my room. I lay in bed with AJ in my arms and comfort him. AJ starts to cry and Alex started to wake up. He stretches his arms up in the air and yawns.

L-Good morning, Baby!

A-Good morning.

L-I brought AJ here to snuggle. He was crying most of the night.

A-Oh today's the day! Aaron is proposing!

L-I'm really excited!

A-Me too!

I hear footsteps down the hall. It's probably Liam. He opens the door and comes into our room. He jumps onto Alex's lap and looks really tired.

A-Hey bud.

Li-*yawns*

L-Do you want to go back to sleep in your bed? It's still really early.

Li-*shakes his head* (no)

L-Okay. Liam, did you just want to cuddle with Mommy and Daddy?

Li-*shakes his head and rubs his eyes* (yes)

A-Aww, come here. *hugs Liam*

L-*phone rings* It looks like someone else is up early! It's Aaron.

*Answers phone*

Aa-Hey Lauren. Hey Alex.

A and L-Hi!

Aa-Would you like to join me, Roni, and the family for breakfast later at IHop?

A-We'd love too! What time?

Aa-In 3 hours, at 10.

L-Okay, we'll be there!

Aa-After that, you'll all go home and at 1 pm we all meet at Griffith Park. We'll set up, so you guys will hide and stuff like that. Roni will show up around 1:30, so be there on time.

A-Okay. Got it. 

L-We'll see you later then!

Aa-Alright, bye!

A and L-Bye!

*At Breakfast* 

We made it to IHop and were seated with the family. We saw Aaron, Veronica, Alex's parents, Mariah, Andrew, and Malaya. Liam was super excited to see Malaya. Andrew, Malaya, Mariah, Aaron, and Roni are meeting Addison for the first time! We all ate breakfast and nobody spilled the secret to Roni. I'm so glad Liam didn't tell Roni because he was talking to her most of the time. Whew! After breakfast, we went outside. 

Li-Uncle Aaron, can you give me a piggyback ride?

Aa-What's the magic word?

Li-Please?

Aa-Okay! *picks Liam up and puts him on his back*

Li-Ahhhhhh!

Aa-This kid is crazy!

L-Wait till you have your own. It's much crazier. *laughs*

V-Aaron, careful!

Aa-I am! 

V*laughs* Here lemme give him a ride now.

Aa-*hands Liam to Roni*

V-Liam, why are you so heavy? What have you been eating? *laughs*

Li-*I dunno. Food?*

I'm surprised I haven't hit up Roni and Aaron to babysit Liam. They're really good with kids and they love Liam. I just had to ask them.

L-Hey Aaron, Roni, when I don't have a sitter available, would you like to babysit Liam for me?

Aa and V-Sure!

Aa-We'd love to! We'd do it anytime and for free, so don't worry about anything.

L-Thanks!