Name Reveal

*The Next Day*

Alex POV

Today all of us were going to go skiing! We're going to this ski resort and the boys are going to ski! Jasmine, Jessica, and Chloe can't go skiing yet because they're only 6 and 3 months old. We all got ready and traveled to the snow hills!

Alex- Liam, Darren, are you guys ready to go skiing!?

Liam and Darren- YEAH!

Alex- Okay, we have to go get your skis.

We all got our skis except for Lilly and Lauren. They were watching the twins and Chloe, plus Lauren is almost 6 months pregnant. We all went up to the bunny hills because it was the boys' first time. 

Alex- Okay, Liam are you ready?

Liam- Yeah!

Alex- Okay, I'm gonna hold your hand while you go down.

Liam- Okay. I'm ready!

Liam and I went down the ski hill. I held onto Liam's hand and halfway down, Liam fell.

Alex- Aw, are you okay, Buddy?

Liam- *cries* Yeah.

Alex- Do you have a boo boo?

Liam- No.

Alex- Okay, cmon you're a tough little dude! Get back up and let's try again, okay?

Liam- Okay. 

Alex- Let me see you smile.

Liam- *smiles and wipes tears*

Alex- Aw, there it is!

Liam and I went down the bunny hill a few more times until Liam got tired of it. When Liam and Darren were done, Fousey, Roni, Aaron, and I all went down the bigger hills a few times. We all fell at least once. Fousey almost crashed into me at one point! We were all dying laughing. It was really funny. While we were skiing, the others played in the snow. After skiing, we all went to eat dinner. Then, we all decided to go to back to the cabin because all the kids were exhausted. We were all going to leave tomorrow morning. Back at the cabin, Lauren and I told everyone the baby girl's name! They all piled into the living room to hear my announcement.

Alex- Okay everybody, Lauren and I have an announcement.

Aaron- Are you having twins!?

Alex- Aaron, we already told you it's a girl and that's the second time you've asked that. *laughs* So, today we're gonna tell you the baby's name!

Lilly- Yay! *claps* 

Alex- Okay, give your honest opinions of the name.

Fousey- Okay.

Alex- We... are... naming... the... baby...

Alex and Lauren- SAVANNAH JAYNE BURRISS!

Aaron- WOAH! That has a ring to it!

Roni- Aw, that's a cute name!

Alex- So, do you guys like it?

Fousey- Yeah! That's a pretty cool name.

Lilly- Is her nickname gonna be Savy or something?

Lauren- Yup! *laughs*

Alex- Savy Jayne!

Roni- That's so cute!

Alex- Mhm.

Aaron- So, why'd you guys choose this name?

Alex- Well, Lauren and I liked the letter 'S' for a girls' name, but we didn't like the common names like Samantha, Sophie, or Sophia. So, Lauren and I came up with 'Savannah'.

Roni- How about her middle name?

Lauren- It has nothing to do with family, but we had to find her a middle name that would fit. So we were like, 'Savannah Jayne'.

Lilly- Liam, Addison, and Savannah. That sounds like a threesome you'd wanna watch out for! *laughs*

Alex-Oh, they coming for you! *laughs*

-------------------------------

Shoutouts for guessing the name go to Puglife200000 and aussiepridemuchmate! What do you guys think of the name? Also, thanks for 4k reads! <3