A Very Merry Christmas

*Christmas Morning*

Lauren POV

It's early Christmas morning, and the kiddos are asleep. Alex and I go wake up Liam and Malaya.

A-*slowly opens the door to Malaya's room*

L-*turns on the light*

A-*whispers* Good morning. It's Christmas! Are Malaya and Liam gonna wake up? Their presents are waiting for them.

M and Li-*yawns and stretches*

A-*tickles them* It's Christmas! Are you gonna wake up? It's Christmas Malaya! It's Christmas Liam!

M and Li-*laughs really hard*

A-Here I'll help you up. *picks up Liam and Malaya*

M and Li-*screams*

Alex carries the two sleepy heads down the stairs and into the living room. Everyone else is gathered around the Christmas tree. Underneath the tree lies lots and lots of presents! We begin to open presents with the kids going first. Addison is still sleeping, so I opened his gifts for him. He got some toys and really cute clothes! Liam was super eager to open his presents. He opened all of them, but he didn't get the Hot Wheels Garage he wanted. He seemed like he didn't care, though.

A- *vlogs*Liam, you have one more present!

Li-One more?

A-Yeah. Go to the backyard!

Liam runs towards the back door and opens it. He sees a giant box that is covered by a blanket.

A-Open it!

Li-Okay! *pulls off the blanket*

A-What's that?

Li-*speechless*

A-Do you like it, Buddy?

Li- *Nods head (yes)* Thank you, Mommy and Daddy! *hugs both of them*

L-Aww, you're welcome.

A-Is that what you wanted?

Li-Yeah!

We finish opening every single present under the tree. We all thought there were no more presents. All of a sudden, Aaron walks in with a small box.

Aa-I have one more present!

AM-Who's it for?

Aa-This present is for all of you, but I would like Mom and Dad to open it.

A- What can be so small, but big enough for all of us?

AP-*slowly unwrap the gift* Oh, it's a small box. *open the box*

They pull out a positive pregnancy test.

Everyone-*gasps*

AM- Aaron! Is Roni pregnant?

Aa- Yup!

AD- Oh my gosh! Congratulations!

Everyone-*in shock*

Aa- We just found out a week ago!

AM-Oh my gosh.

V- The baby is due September 14!

AD- We're super excited for you guys! We can't wait! You better call us when you guys know the gender!

Aa-Yeah we will.

Alex POV

My big brother is expecting a baby! I'm so excited! After all the present shenanigans, Lauren did some holiday crafts with the kids. She is the DIY Queen after all. They made ornaments that would go on the tree. The finished product was super cute. When the crafts were all done, they hung the ornaments on the tree.

Li- Mommy, can I play with my Hot Wheels toy?

L- Sure.

Li- Yay!

L- Go get Daddy to help you assemble it.

Li- Okay. Daddy! Can you help me open my toy?

A- Sure! I'll help you!

Li- Can you open the box?

A- Yeah, here. *cuts open the box*

Li-Thank you!

A- You're welcome. Let's dump out everything on the floor!

Li- Yeahhhhhhh! *helps Alex to dump all the pieces onto the floor*

A- Alrighty, let's build this thing!

I worked on building Liam's toy while he was playing in the empty box. I don't know why boxes are so amusing to kids. I really don't. Well, it kept him entertained for the whole time. I guess boxes spark imagination because there's really no rules on how to play with a box. After an hour of reading instructions and snapping parts together, I finally finished the Hot Wheels Garage! This thing was huge! It's almost as tall as Liam. Liam immediately grabbed his hot wheels and put them in the garage. He raced the cars down the track over and over again. I eventually got in on the fun. I remember when I was a kid, I used to play with Hot Wheels. Now Liam is playing with them. While we were playing, my mom comes into the living room with a big box.

AM- Alex, look what I found in the attic!

A- What's that?

AM- I found a box of your old Hot Wheels!

A- Really! Did you keep those for all this time? Woah! *rummages through all his old cars*

AM- You can pass them on to your boys now.

A- Yeah, I can, and I will. Liam, I'd like you to have my old Hot Wheels.

Li- Really?

A- Yeah. Take really good care of them! I love you.

Li- Love ya too.