An Unforgettable Easter

*At The Hospital*

We finally made it to the hospital and Lauren was in so much pain. My heart was still pounding. Lauren was crying because it was her first little girl. Seeing Lauren cry made me cry. I can't believe we're gonna be a family of five. This all seems like a dream, but it's real. I cannot wait to go on so many amazing adventures with Savy and the boys. It's gonna be so much fun. I was being an emotional wreck at the hospital, but I didn't care because my first daughter was being born. 

*12 Hours Later*

Nurse- Okay, it's now time to push.

Alex- Baby, it's gonna be okay.

Lauren- *cries*

Alex- Do it for Savy.

Lauren- Thanks, Baby.

Alex- I love you! *kisses Lauren*

Lauren was in a lot of pain at this point and I stood by the side of the hospital bed. Lauren grabbed my hand and squeezed it really tight. One and a half hours later, at 4:02 am on April 10, our little girl was born. We heard her little cry and were in awe. 

Alex- *vlogs* *takes a peek* Oh my gosh! She's perfect! *cries*

Lauren- Really!? *cries*

Alex- Yeah! Look!

Lauren- *takes a peek* Oh my gosh!

Alex- I love you *kisses Lauren*

Nurse- What would you like to name your baby girl?

Alex- Savannah Jayne Burriss. Savannah, S-A-V-A-N-N-A-H. Jayne,J-A-Y-N-E.

Nurse- Alrighty, Savannah here weighs 8 pounds 2 ounces.

Lauren- Wow. I think she's the heaviest out of the three of them.

Nurse- Okay, Savannah is here to meet here Mommy and Daddy! *hands Savy to Lauren*

Lauren- *holds Savy* Oh my gosh! She's perfect. *cries* Hi! I'm your Mommy! *kisses Savy*

Alex- And I'm your Daddy! I'm gonna take you on lots of adventures!

Seeing her for the first time was so amazing. She was so adorable.

Lauren and I cherished the first day with our little girl

*The Next Day*

The next day, my family arrived! My mom and dad drove everyone over to the hospital to meet Savy! The boys were gonna meet their little sister!

Alex- *vlogs* Hi guys!

Liam- Daddy!

Alex- Hi boys! Come here! I want you to meet your baby sister.

AJ and Liam-*walks over to Lauren* 

Liam- Savy? *gasp*

Lauren- *laughs* Do you love her?

Liam- Yeah! She's so cute!

Alex- That's your little sister! Remember how you wanted a little sister? She's all yours. You can play with her and AJ now!

Lauren- AJ, what do you think of Savy?

AJ- *stares at Savy speechless*

Alex- *laughs* He doesn't know what to say! He's like, um, Mom, where'd she come from!?

Alex's Mom- Oh my gosh! She's so cute! Ah!

Alex's Dad- Oh yeah she is!

Lauren- Do you want to hold her?

Alex's Mom- Yes!

Alex- Okay Savy, meet your Grandma and Grandpa! *gives Savy to his mom*

Alex's Mom- Oh my gosh. She's really behaved. *laughs* Hi!

We all took a picture of the cousins and little Savy. I love my family. This is definitely an Easter to remember.

*Later*

Lauren POV

I can't believe I have a daughter! She's so perfect and sweet. All my kids have Alex's eyes and I love it. When it was only Alex, me, and Savy in the room, Alex and I wanted to talk to her even though she wouldn't really understand us. We wanted her to know that we loved her and will never let her go.

Lauren- Savy Jayne, I can't wait to bring you on so many adventures. I also can't wait for you to hang out with your childhood best friends and cousins, Jazzy and Jessie. I can't wait to see the beautiful woman you grow up to be. Your daddy and I love you so much. I will cherish you and your brothers forever. 

Alex- Savy, I just want you to know that I love you and that I will do anything for you. I want you to always stay happy and positive because I promise you, it will make a difference in your life and other people's lives. Savy,  I will never stop loving you, even if you like Mommy more or even if you like stoofies. *laughs* Your brothers will protect you if Mommy and Daddy aren't around. Liam and Addison love you just as much. I will always love all of you guys equally and I'm so blessed to have you. *kisses Savy*