Ballin' With Liam

Alex POV

A- Lauren, after we're done eating, Liam and I will go to the mall to get him some basketball stuff. You stay here with Addison. You look pretty tired.

L-I'm surprisingly not that tired. I want to go with you guys. I wanna see this milestone for Liam.

A-Okay. We'll all go then! I'm excited to pass down one of my favorite hobbies to Liam.

We finished eating lunch and headed to the mall. It was our first outing as a family of four. It felt really weird. While we were at the mall we ran into some Wassabians and Pretty Little Laurs. They all watched since Lauren and I was still dating. Man, time flies way too fast. We finally made it to the sporting goods store.

A- Liam we have to get you some basketball shirts, shorts, shoes, and of course a basketball.

Li-Okay.

L-Liam, which shirt do you like?

Li-I like this one!

A-What color is that, Liam?

Li-Blue?

L-Yeah! Do you like that blue shirt?

Li-Mhm.

A-Okay, I'll grab a red one and a black one.

We got Liam some shirts, shorts, and some little basketball shoes. Now it's time for his first basketball.

A-Okay, Liam, which basketball do you like?

Li-Hmmmmmm

A-I remember my first basketball it was-

Li-*interuptting Alex*I like this blue and green one!

A-Blue and green

L-*gasps* There's no way.

A-Well, they don't say "Like father like son" for nothing. *laughs*

L-So shook. *hears AJ cry* Shhhhh. 

A-Well, let's pay and head home.

*At Home*

A- *vlogs* Liam! Come outside! We have some work to do.

Li-I'm here!

A-Oooooh, you lookin' good, boy! Who dressed you?

Li-Mommy dressed me!

A-Oooooh, Mommy did a good job. You gon' get all the ladies with that basketball outfit. *laughs*

L-*Walks through back door into backyard* Not yet! Not yet!

A-Alright, Buddy, are you ready to play basketball for the very first time?

Li-Yeah!

A-Alrighty then, let's work!

I taught Liam how to dribble, shoot, and pass. He did really well for a three almost FOUR-year-old. Oh my gosh, he's almost four. Man, time really does go by fast. My little boy is becoming so big and grown up. One day, he's gonna be better than me in basketball.

A-*vlogs* Good job, Liam! *hugs Liam* You did so well! 

Li- *laughs* 

L-Gross! You guys are all sweaty. *everyone laughs* Come inside, Aaron is calling!

We all went inside and Aaron calls. I answered his call:

FACETIME

Aa-Hi guys!

A,L,Li-Hi! *waves*

Aa-I have something to tell you guys and you can't tell Veronica (Aaron's girlfriend; one of the Merrell twins)

A-Okay. We won't

Aa-Well, tomorrow I want you to meet me at Griffith Park.

L-For what?