New Friends

Lauren POV

Oh my gosh! Liam is actually going to school! As we turn the curb, we see the school and a ton of students. A lot of people recognized us too. It probably took us 15 minutes to actually walk a few feet into the school because of all the fans. We found Liam's classroom! We looked for Liam's name on the classroom door. We found his name written inside of a little fish name tag. Liam's classroom was so bright and colorful and had an underwater theme! As we walked in, Liam started to become really clingy.

Lauren- Liam, do you like your classroom?

Liam- *shyly* Yeah. *holds onto Alex's leg*

Alex- *vlogs* Aww, it's okay, Buddy. You're gonna make lots of new friends and Mommy and Daddy will be back to pick you up later!

Liam- Really?

Lauren- Yeah. It's gonna be okay.

There were some people in Liam's class who recognized him from YouTube.

?- Hi. Are you guys Addison, Liam, Alex Wassabi, and LaurDIY!?

Alex- Yeah! Hi!

?- I know you guys from YouTube!

Lauren- Hi! *to Liam* See, Liam, you already have a new friend.

Liam- Hi. I'm Liam. What's your name? 

Kaleo- Hi, I'm Kaleo!

Alex- Kaleo, you have a cool name! Are you Filipino?

Kaleo- Yeah! I'm Hawaiian and Filipino. I was born in Hawaii.

Lauren- That's pretty cool!

Kaleo- Can I take a picture with you guys?

Alex- Sure!

Kaleo's Mom- Okay smile! *takes a picture* Thank you, guys.

Alex- No problem.

5 other people besides Kaleo also recognized us. I'm glad they were all super nice! Later, Fousey and Lilly walked in! Their son, Darren is also going to be in Liam's class!

Fousey- Hey, Alex!

Alex- Aye! Fousey!

Lauren- Hi Lilly!

Lilly- Hi! I can't believe these boys are starting school already!

Lauren- I know right it's crazy!

We addressed the YouTube status issue about Liam to his teacher and she said she'll tell Liam if people are bothering him, tell her. She also said that this isn't the first time this came up and it wouldn't be a problem. This was great! A few minutes later, it was time for all the adults to leave. Most of the kids in the classroom were crying because their parents were leaving. Darren was totally fine with it, not a single tear from him. I find it funny because it's something Fousey would do in kindergarten. Liam, on the other hand, was really sad we were leaving. He had tears rolling down his face and he kept running over to me and Alex. 

Alex- Liam, don't worry we'll be back in a few hours. *kisses Liam*

Lauren- Baby, it will be lots of fun! It won't even feel like a long time!

Alex- Yeah, and you have your best friend Darren and your new friend Kaleo sitting next to you.

Lauren- Your teacher will take care of you, okay.

Liam- Okay.

Alex- Okay, buddy, we're gonna go now. We love you. *kisses Liam*

Lauren- *kisses Liam* Do good in school and be a good boy! Bye!

We walked towards the door and waved to Liam as we left the classroom. We went to the car and drove to Aaron's house because I have a doctor's appointment later and we need someone to watch AJ. It was so weird not having Liam in the car. We would usually be listening to him singing along to the radio or talking about dinosaurs. But, this time, it was just me, Alex, and AJ. At least for the first month, he'll only have half days. Just four more hours until Liam is done with school!