Back Home

*The Next Day*

Alex POV

We're still at the hospital and we cannot wait to get home. Lauren is still recovering from the delivery. Liam was bored most of the time, but thank God for my mom. She brought Liam some toys to play with. Thanks, mom! 

AM=Alex's Mom

AM- Liam, do you want to go somewhere with me?

Li-Yeah!

A-Where are you guys gonna go?

AM-We'll just stop at the gift shop downstairs.

A- Alrighty. Have fun! 

A few minutes later, Liam and my mom come back to the delivery room. Liam was holding something in his hand.

A- Buddy, watcha holding?

Li- *runs over to Alex* Look! I got a toy for AJ!

L- Liam, that's so sweet of you. Aww did you pick that elephant just for him?

Li -Yeah!

A- You're so sweet to your brother, Liam.

L- Wonder where he got that from *looks at Alex* wink wink

A- Awww stop.

I take a billion pictures because Lauren, Liam, and AJ were being so cute. I couldn't help myself. Lauren needed the Instagram pictures anyway. I do too, even though her Instagram is actually better than mine. I got some really good pictures and vlogged the moment. I record a video for my Snapchat story:

A- Wassabians, he's here! Liam, who's that?

Li- It's Addison!

A- *points the phone at Lauren* Lauren? Why you so cute?

*point the phone at AJ and Liam* AJ, Liam? Why you so cute?

*ends video*

A- But really, why are you guys so cute! I feel so lucky! I love you guys. *kisses Lauren, Liam, and AJ*

AJ- *cries*

L- Oh here, Liam give me AJ. *gives AJ to Lauren* Shhhhhh, It's okay. Alex! *laughs*

A- Sorry. He'll get used to me. *laughs*

*The Next Day*

Lauren POV

I'm feeling way better than yesterday! Hopefully, the doctor says I can go home.

D- *enters the room* Hello and good morning! How are you guys doing?

A and L- Great!

L- I'm feeling better.

D- By the looks of things, I think you're ready to head home! 

A and L- Yay!

A- Thanks, Doctor Filmore!

D- No problem.

Yes! We can finally go home! I just want to lay in my own bed and be in my own home. I miss the feeling of home.

A- Liam, can you help Daddy carry some things, please?

Li- Okay.

I put Addison into his car seat and we get ready to go home.

A- Here, I'll carry everything.

L- But I'm not pregnant anymore. *laughs*

A- Well, I still want to carry everything. I got it.

L- Okay okay. Are you sure?

A- Hey, I'm not the only one carrying stuff. Liam is helping out. He gotta work those muscles.

L- Okay. Are you sure? Really sure?

A- Let me carry all this. You carried a baby for 9 months. Two times!

L- Okay fine. Let's go! Thanks for doing this Alex.

A- You're welcome. Anything for my chicken nugget. *kisses Lauren*

*At Home*

Addison is fast asleep and I put him down in his crib. I head back downstairs to the living room and I see Alex carrying Liam in his arms.

"Shhhhh! Liam fell asleep on the couch", Alex whispered.

"Here, I'll put him in his room", I replied.

"No, I'll put him down for his nap.", Alex said.

Alex POV

I put Liam down for his nap and go straight back to Lauren. I sit down on the couch and pull her towards me. We cuddle for a while.

A- How'd I get so lucky? You're the best. *kisses Lauren on the forehead* Why you so cute?

L- *laughs*

A- *hears AJ on the baby monitor* AJ is crying. Let's go get him. I think he's hungry.

L- Okay.

We head upstairs to AJ's room and Lauren hears Liam waking up in his room.

A- I'll get Liam. You get Addison. I think we should get some lunch. Postmates?

L-Yeah. 

I order Postmates and carry Liam downstairs. He starts to fall asleep on me. I gently rub his back and ask, "Liam buddy, we're gonna eat some lunch okay? You gotta wake up." 

The doorbell rings and I grab our food. We all go to the kitchen and eat lunch. I ordered some Chinese food. I remembered that during my childhood, I loved Chinese food. It was my favorite. I also remembered my days playing local league basketball. 

A- I think it's time I put Liam on the court.

L-That sounds like a good idea. He hasn't really developed any hobbies yet, so this is great!

A-Yeah. Hey, Liam, do you want to play basketball with Daddy?

Li- Yeah! I wanna!

L-Sounds like we have a little baller on our hands.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for 1k reads and your support for my first fanfiction! Tell me what you think about this book in the comments. Thanks, guys! <3 Not gonna lie, I did confuse AJ and Liam when writing this chapter. Now I see why parents confuse their kids lmao XD