First Word

I opened the envelope and inside there were four folded papers. I looked at the papers and I was so surprised!

A- Baby! You got us tickets to the Philippines! I can't wait! Thank you! *kisses Lauren*

L- We're leaving in two days! So, better get packing!

A- I'm so excited! I've always wanted to bring my kids there!

L- I know. That's why I got the tickets!

A- I can't believe it. Boys, we're going to the Philippines!

Li- The Philippines?

A- Yeah! Are you excited?

Li- Yeah! *jumps up and down*

*Two Days Later*

Lauren POV

All the boys are really excited to go to the Philippines! I am too! I can't wait to revisit the spot where Alex proposed to me. Alex is half Filipino, so I can't wait for the boys to experience a part of their culture. We all finalized our packing and headed off to the airport. Our flight is at 2 pm. 

*At the Airport*

We arrived at the LAX Airport at around 11 am. We checked in, made it through security, and found our gate. There was still time left so we ate some food and explored the airport. Let me just tell you that the Liam and AJ's outfits are so cute today! Alex actually picked their outfit today and I'm pretty impressed. Time passed and it was finally time to board the plane. I got us some first class seats because this flight is about 14 hours long and we should be comfortable during this long flight: especially the kids.

*Time Skip: After the flight (in Manila)*

April

We finally made it to the Philippines! That flight seemed like it took ages because Addison was crying 75% of the time. But we're here now! We saw lots of sweet fans in the airport. We got our luggage and took an Uber to the hotel. The kids were super tired and Alex and I put them straight to bed when we got there. The kids had their own separate room because our hotel room was huge! It was like Alex's old apartment! Alex and I were really tired too because of Addison crying 75% of the flight. We both went to bed as well. The next day, Alex and I woke up at 12 pm. We passed out! Also, Liam just started to jump on our bed anyway. We all got dressed to go out and explore the Philippines. It was super hot and humid. The kids were wearing a tank top, shorts, and flip-flops. They looked so cute! What was even cuter is that their tank tops were matching Alex's tank top! They were all matching, then I was just there wearing some random top. I definitely need a little girl to match with ;D. I'd literally make her match me every day if there was a kid-sized version of what I was wearing. Coming soon! (hahaha) We all decided to eat some authentic Filipino food, so we found a place and we are going to take an Uber there. Traffic in the Philippines is the WORST, but we eventually made it. We got our food and it looked SO good.

A- *vlogs* Can I eat it yet!?

L- No! Not yet! I need to take a picture first!

A- Gosh, you and your pictures.

Li- *takes a piece of food of the plate*

L- Liam! Put it back!

Li- *takes a bite*

A- Too late now. *laughs*

L- It's fine. *laughs* Liam's probably starving by now. *puts phone away*Okay, now you can eat!

A-Finally! Thank you!

We ate ALL of the food. We were starving! The food was so good! It was definitely authentic. Liam and AJ liked it too! We got back to our hotel at around 4 pm because of the traffic. It was pretty bad. At the hotel, Alex and I were trying to get Addison to say his first word because he is at a stage where he babbles.

A- *vlogs* AJ, can you say Dada?

L- No, Mama!

AJ- *babbles* Maaaaadaa

A- Dada! Dada!

L- Moma! Moma! Moma!

AJ- Moma! *laughs*

L- Aww! He said Moma!

A- Aw man. He's been a momma's boy. *dramatically cries*

Li- Did Addison say Moma?

A- Yea! Hey, at least Liam's first word was Dada! You're a Daddy's boy, aren't you!

Li- Yea!