4 Year Wedding Anniversary Trip

*At the Airport*

Alex POV

We rushed to our gate to board a plane that would take us to Bora Bora! Lauren and I have always dreamed of coming here. We got first class seats and we both fell fast asleep as the flight takes off.

*In Bora Bora*

We are officially in Bora Bora! The sun beat down on our skin and I felt the humidity. We checked in to our cabana and stayed there because we were so tired and had jet lag. We will start the adventures tomorrow! Tomorrow is our anniversary. I got Lauren the perfect anniversary gift. We snuggled up in bed and talk.

A- Our 4 year anniversary is tomorrow! Isn't that insane! 4 years!

L- I know! It's crazy. Time flies way too fast when you have kids.

A- Mhm.I swear Liam grew up way too fast. AJ did too.

L-Yeah.

A- Since we're by ourselves, wanna have some fun? <3

L- Well, duh it's our anniversary trip!

A-Okay, chicken nugget.

Lauren and I did "it" for a few hours and went straight to sleep. I wake up the next morning and Lauren is out of bed. Where did she go?

A- Lauren? Lauren? Baby? Where are you?

L- In here! *throws up*

A- What are you doing in the bathroom?

L- Baby, I don't feel good. *leans on Alex's chest*

A- Oh no. I forgot a condom last night!

L- Baby, you what? What if I'm pregnant right now?

A-I have to grab a pregnancy test. I'll be back! Stay right here don't go anywhere.

I grab a pregnancy test from the store and I rush back to the cabana panicking.

A-Okay, I'm back. Here. But, before you take the test, I wanna ask you something.

L- Okay.

A- If the result of this test is positive, we have to accept this baby into our family. We can't let go of it.

L- Okay. We'll accept it.

A- I love you no matter what <3 *kisses Lauren*

L- Me too. *hugs Alex*

Lauren takes the pregnancy test and I come in to see the results. We wait for what seems like an hour. Finally, the test was ready. We both picked it up and saw the results.