Alex's Birthday Gift

*Months Later*

March

It's almost Alex's birthday! I'm not sure what to get him for his birthday. Maybe I should get him a trip somewhere. He's surprised me with lots of trips in the past. We went to Hawaii, Bora Bora, Paris, the Philippines, and other places. I've never gotten him a vacation as a present. He's done so much for me. I think I know what to get him for his birthday. There's this one place he's always wanted to go back to. While we were still dating he told me that one day he would want to bring his kids here, so I think this will be a fun family trip! As I started to purchase the tickets, Alex walked into the living room. I immediately closed my laptop and tried to act as normal as possible.

A- Hey Baby! What are you doing?

L- Nothing.

A- Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I just saw you close your laptop when I came in.

L- That's because I'm *stutter* done using it.

A- Um, okay. Oh, I hear Addison crying. Do you want me to get him?

L- Yes, please.

A- Alrighty, I'll go and get him. *walks down the hall*

L- *shouts across the room* Love you!

A- *shouts* Love you too!

Okay. That was a close one! Thank goodness Addison was crying. Whew! Now lemme finish purchasing these tickets. As I press the purchase button, Alex walks into the living room with Addison and Liam.

A- Okie dokie. I got him. Oh and this guy too. *laughs*
L- Hi boys! Good morning!
Li- Hi Mommy! *runs up to Lauren and gives her a hug*
L- Hi! *kisses Liam* I love you so much! Why you so cute?
A- Yeah! Why you guys so cute?
L- Hey Alex, should we ask the boys?
A- Yeah. I think we should.

Alex and I were talking about having another baby after Addison turns 18 months. We wanted to ask the boys if they would want another sibling. Well, mostly Liam because AJ couldn't really talk yet but we'll ask him again when he can talk.

A- Boys, Mommy and Daddy have something to ask you.
Li- What?
L- Would you want a little brother or little sister to play with?
Li- Yeah!
AJ- *babbles*
A- Yeah? Okay.
L- I think that's a yes from AJ too. *laughs*
A- Come here! *kisses the boys* We love you guys so much!
L-*kisses the boys* Yes we do. Just love my stoofies as much too.
A- Ewwwww! Stoofies are gross.
L- You're gross!