Disney Day

*One Month Later*

May

Alex POV

Today is Addison's 2nd birthday! He's growing up so fast! We all woke up super duper early so that we can have a fun day with the kids for his birthday! Liam was going to miss school today so that we could all hang out in LA and Disneyland for the weekend! We're gonna bring Aaron, Roni, and the twins! 

Alex- Addison! It's your birthday! Wake up! We're gonna have a fun day full of adventures!

AJ- Dada!?

Alex- Hi! *picks up AJ* Let's go eat breakfast.

We went downstairs and saw Lauren and Liam in the kitchen. Lauren was making some pancakes!

Lauren- Happy Birthday Addison! *kisses AJ*

Alex- You making pancakes!?

Liam- Yeah! I'm helping Mommy!

Alex- Wow! Good job, Buddy! Where's little Savy?

Lauren- She's over there lying down in her swing chair.

Alex- Hi Savy! You're so cute! Why you so cute!?

Liam- Yeah Savy, why you so cute!?

Alex- *to Liam* Why you so cute!?

Liam- *laughs*

When Lauren and Liam finished making pancakes, we heard the doorbell ring. I answered the door and it was Aaron, Roni, and the twins! 

Aaron- Hello family!

Alex- Hey Aaron!

Roni- Happy Birthday to Addison! 

Lauren- OMG! Where are the twins!?

Aaron- Right here!

Lauren- They're so cute!

Roni- Can you tell them apart yet? *laughs*

Lauren- Nope! *laughs* Who's who?

Aaron- I'm holding Jazzy and Roni's got Jessie.

Alex- Ohhhhhhhhh! How the heck can you guys tell the differences!? They look the exact same!

Aaron- I don't really know. They say that parents see twins different ever since birth.

Lauren- Well, who's ready for a DISNEY DAY!?

We all hopped into my car and drove to the happiest place on Earth! 

Lauren POV

I just realized that it was Savy's first time here and she's almost one month old! This would be Liam's fifth time and AJ's third time! We made it inside the park! Addison got one of those Disney birthday buttons. We were only going to ride small rides because none of the kids were tall enough to go on the big rides. We met a TON of fans! We probably took more than 100 photos. It was crazy!