Baby Shower

*Next Day*
Lauren POV

Today is the baby shower! I woke up earlier than usual because I was way too excited. I feel Alex waking up by my side.

A-*yawns*
L-Good Morning Baby!
A-Morning! I can't wait to find out what the baby is today!
L-Me too! No matter what it is, promise to love it with all your heart and to always love the new baby and Liam equally.
A-Of course. Always.
*kisses Lauren*

*Later*

It was Aaron's job to buy some balloons with the color of the gender. Pink for a girl or blue for a boy. Aaron would be the only one who'd know the gender. He grabbed the slip of folded paper with the gender and headed off to the store.

*Hours Later*
Alex POV

The party has begun! Everyone is starting to arrive including Lauren's parents! At the door, there are colored buttons for you to choose from. You can be team girl or team boy. Lauren and I are on team girl. Liam is on team boy. I vlogged the whole thing.

It was time for the moment we've all been waiting for! It's time to find out the gender of the baby. We all went to the backyard and find a box. Inside the box are the colored balloons. We all line up and we make an announcement.

A-Hello Friends and Family!
Today we're going to find out if our baby is a boy or a girl.
The fate of our future is in this box.
L-We picked a name for a boy and a girl but we'll say the name after we find out the gender.
A-Let's open the box!

Lauren and I rip open the box and balloons fly out:

IT'S A BOY!

Lauren and I hugged and kissed each other. Our families were so happy.

A-We're now gonna announce the name of our baby boy! Liam, come up to say your brother's name.
Li-*runs up to Alex and Lauren*
ADDISON!
L- His name is Addison Justin Burriss!
A-Addison because I've been in love with that name for years. Justin because of my middle name, Justine. My middle name was supposed to be Justin but my mom put an "E" at the end so it became Justine.

*After the Baby Shower*

Lauren and I went to our room to talk. I carry her up the stairs.

A- Baby, I can't believe we're gonna have two boys!
L- Me too! But baby...