It's Going to be Okay

Lauren POV

Hearing the Doctor say "good news and bad news" made me have an anxiety attack. I squeezed Alex's hand. Alex looked at me.

Alex- Good news or bad news first?

Lauren- You choose.

Alex- Okay. Good news, please.

Doctor- The good news is that you have twins!

Lauren- Really!? That's impossible!

Alex- What!? That's so cool! *kisses Lauren* We can't wait.

Doctor- Are you ready for the bad news?

Lauren and Alex- *look at each other* Yes.

I squeezed Alex's hand so hard. I wasn't ready for this. My anxiety was kicking in. I tried to calm myself down. I was so nervous that I forgot about that the doctor just told us that we were having twins. Alex rubbed my hand to try to calm me down. I was laying down in the examination chair so I wasn't able to be closer to Alex. Alex was sweating and just kept looking at me.

Alex POV 

Lauren was having an anxiety attack, so I rubbed her pressure point on her arm to try to calm her down. 

Doctor- Here's the bad news: This is very hard to take in, but I'm very sorry to say that your babies have lost their heartbeat.

Lauren- *starts to cry* 

Alex- *starts to cry* Hey, Baby, It's going to be okay. *kisses Lauren and continues to rub her hand*

We were completely devastated. Our twins lost their heartbeat. Twins. Lauren and I were so sad. I'm usually happy, but as of now, I'm very sad. My babies are gone. I'm just so thankful that we have Liam and Addison. 

Doctor- What we have here is a miscarriage. Because you're still young, this is very rare and you are able to try again. If you try to conceive within three months, you will have a greater likelihood of getting pregnant and having a live birth. I suggest you wait one and a half weeks before trying again.

Alex- Thank you, Doc.

Doctor- No problem. I send you my deepest condolences. 

We get in the car and drive to Aaron's house. I don't know how my brother and sister-in-law will react when they hear this news. We make it to their house and ring the doorbell.

Aaron- *opens the door* Welcome back! How was the appointment?

Alex- Well, we have some news for you guys.

Aaron- What's wrong?

Roni- Is everything okay?

Lauren- No...

Aaron- What happened? Alex, what's going on?

Alex- *starts to cry* We found out that we have twins...

Aaron- What!? That's awesome! Why are you so sad?

Alex- And we also found out that the twins lost their heartbeat.

Aaron and Roni- *gasp*

Aaron- What? I'm so sorry. *hugs Alex and Lauren*

Roni- Oh my gosh. That's the last thing a parent would want to hear. I feel so sorry for you guys. You're still so young, Lauren. I'm sure it'll get better. *hugs Lauren and Alex*

Alex- I'm just so shocked. Since Lauren is super young, this is very rare. 

Aaron- Well, I think we should get the boys. 

Alex- Yeah.

Aaron- Roni, go get the boys.

Roni *carries the boys to Alex and Lauren*

Alex- Hi Liam! *carries and kisses Liam* I missed you.

Liam- Daddy! 

Lauren- Hi boys! *kisses Liam and AJ* Come here AJ. *Roni hands AJ to Lauren*

Alex- *whispers into Lauren's ear* I think we should wait until we get home to tell the boys because they're so happy right now.

Lauren- *whispers back* Yeah.

Aaron- Well, thanks for having us watch the boys!

Alex- No thank you. Hey, you guys are due in two months! How are you feeling, Roni?

Roni- I'm just ready to have these baby girls.

Lauren- Did you guys pick any names for them?

Aaron- Yeah. We decided on matching names.

Roni- We chose the names, Jasmine and Jessica.

Lauren- Those are pretty names. 

Alex- You did good, bro.

Aaron- *laughs* Their nicknames are Jazzy and Jessie.

Lauren- Well, we can't wait to meet them!

Roni- They're coming very soon!

Alex- Well, see you guys next time. Bye!

Aaron and Roni- Bye!

We make it home and I decided to address what happened today to the vlog. Before we did that we decided to tell our parents. We called them and they were very sad and sent us their condolences. Everyone was so shocked. We had a very long chat with them. After that we addressed the situation to the vlog:

Alex- *vlogs* Welcome to the end of vlog talk. Today has been a very hard day. We walked into the doctor's office today very happy, and then came out very sad. If you don't know what happened today, well, Lauren had a miscarriage. We're really *starts to cry* really sad and don't know how to express our love for these babies. Yes, babies. We also found out that the babies we lost were twins. Even though we never got to know these babies, we could imagine what they'd look like and sound like just by looking at our boys. I love these babies so much and we can't explain how big our love for them is. We cried most of the day, but I kept telling Lauren that God has a plan for us and that it's going to be okay. The doctor said that we are able to try again, so we're gonna try again and see what's gonna happen. We did decide to name these babies so that we can remember them and celebrate them every year on July 14. We will never know the genders of our babies, so we gave them a unisex name. *looks at Lauren*

Lauren- Yeah. We decided to name them Angel and Ariel.

Alex- Angel means "messenger" and Ariel means "Lion of God". We decided to name them this because they're our little angels in heaven and they're gonna watch over us. Ariel's name means "Lion of God", so Ariel is our little lion who will protect us. Angel is our little messenger who will watch over us. So, thank you to all the Pretty Little Wassabians for giving us your support and condolences. We really appreciate it. Anyway, that's all I got for you guys today. See you guys tomorrow and don't forget to remember: If you're not smiling, you're doing it wrong! *waterdrop sound* *turns off the camera*

Lauren- *cries*

Alex- *kisses Lauren* Baby, It's going to be okay.

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for your support on this FanFiction! If you ever have any ideas for a scenario in this FanFiction please feel free to leave that idea in the comments! What do you think of this FanFiction so far? Let me know! Leave your thoughts in the comments. Be honest, so I can find ways to improve! <3 There's always something to learn. :)