Starbucks Crisis

*Time Skip (Friday)*

Lauren POV

6:00 am

OMG! I can't wait for the snow trip with Fousey, Lilly, Aaron, Roni, and all their kids! It's gonna be so much fun! I woke up super early this morning because I had to wake up Liam for school. Alex was still asleep, so I let him sleep.

Lauren- Liam wake up! *turns on the light* Wakey wakey!

Liam- *stretches*

Lauren- Morning!

Liam- Morning, Mommy!

Lauren- Okay, come on! Get up so we can eat some breakfast! Do you wanna go to Starbucks with me?

Liam- *springs out of bed* YEAH!

Lauren- *laughs* Okay come on!

Liam-Yay! 

6:30 am

I helped Liam get ready and before we left, I sent a text to Alex saying we'd be at Starbucks until 7:45 am just in case he wanted to join us.

*At Starbucks*

Lauren- What do you want to order, Liam?

Liam- I want a hot chocolate and a cake pop!

Lauren- Okay.

While we were in line, a guy approached me to talk to me. He wasn't even in line, which was weird. He just cut in line to talk to me. He didn't seem like a fan either because he was acting really weird. I also noticed him outside of Starbucks too.

?- Hi there.

Lauren- Hi.  *holds Liam's hand (anxiety)*

?- I just saw you from over outside and had to come over here. I just had to ask you, is that your kid?

Lauren- Yeah.

?- Really? You look really young! Also...

Cashier- Next in line, please!

I walked up to the cashier to order and the guy just kept following me. I felt really insecure and kept Liam close to me.

?- Do you happen to be single?

When that random guy said those words, I froze. This guy was trying to flirt with me. I don't even think he realized the fact that I was pregnant. The whole Starbucks watched what was happening. I just ignored the fact that he just asked me that and just ordered.

Cashier- Hello. What would you like to order?

Lauren- Hi, can I get a tall hot chocolate and a tall kids temp hot chocolate?

Cashier- Okay, sure. Will that be all?

Lauren- Can I also get one cookie dough cake pop?

Cashier- Okay. Anything else?

Lauren- That's all.

Cashier- Your total will be $8.21.

Lauren- *pays*

Cashier- May I please have your name?

Lauren- Lauren

Cashier- Okay, thank you.

As Liam and I waited for our order, the guy just stood next to me and kept looking at me. I tried to not look at him because I don't know what this guy would do. You never know. I kept my eyes on Liam who didn't know what was going on. When Liam and I received our order, I decided to get out of Starbucks instead of staying there because I thought it was the safer option. Liam and I walked out of Starbucks onto the sidewalk and a block down, the guy grabs Liam.

Lauren- *to the guy* What are you doing? NO! LIAM!

Your girl got a bit violent. I punched this guy like I was the karate kid. I felt pretty cool, but at the same time terrified. Oh yeah, it's Spy Kids all over again. This guy was seeing a pregnant lady doing some violent tricks. BUT THIS DUDE WAS TAKING MY SON! I guess I didn't punch him hard enough because HE RAN DOWN THE STREET WITH LIAM! Liam was screaming "Mommy!" and kicked the guy. I WISH ALEX WAS HERE! I was so angry and worried. It didn't help that it was 7:00 am on a Friday and nobody was roaming the streets. I thought the guy would get away with Liam, and started to cry. But then...