Honeymoon

*At the Airport*

Alex POV
The wedding was such a success and I couldn't wait to take my Lauren on another adventure. As we were boarding the plane, I told Lauren, " Chicken , nugget, waddle!" She waddled right onto the plane. We got first class seats in the very front row. I kept the destination a surprise but then I told her we were going to the Bahamas! She was super excited because both of us have never been there before.

Lauren POV

I am really super duper excited to get to the Bahamas! I can't believe we're going there! I give Alex a kiss on the lips and say thank you because he is the best person in the world. Alex falls asleep right at takeoff but I stay awake. Only a few more hours until our honeymoon destination!

*In the Bahamas*

As I step off the plane I feel the sun beating down on my skin. We are in the Bahamas. Alex starts to vlog and I just jump around because I'm too excited! We claim our bags and off to the hotel we go!

*At the Hotel*

Alex got us a beautiful room looking over the ocean. Today was a rest day and we were super tired. Alex pulls me towards the bed and tells me to sit down. He wanted to talk with me.

Alex POV

My dream is to become a father. I've already discussed this with Lauren before the wedding but I don't know if she's ready for this because I don't know if it's too soon.

Alex: Baby, remember our talk before the wedding?
Lauren: Yeah.
Alex: Are you ready for a new adventure?
Lauren: Yeah. Anything with you by my side is the best adventure.
Alex:😏

After a few hours of doing it I fall asleep with Lauren by my side. I sing our song in my head. I think about how I could be a father. This could be life changing.

*Next Morning*

I wake up hearing Lauren throwing up. She doesn't feel very well.
Alex: Baby are you ok?
Lauren: You should get a pregnancy test from the store. I'll be fine.
Alex: Okay. Don't go anywhere. I'm not gonna lose you like I did in Paris.
Lauren: I know.

I go to the store to pickup a pregnancy test. There's so many of them! I picked the expensive one because those are probably the most accurate. I don't really know. I come back to the hotel room and give Lauren the test. I wait a few minutes. Lauren comes back out of the bathroom. I see a grin on her face. She comes towards me and tells me the test is.....