New Room

Alex POV

We dropped Addison at Aaron and Roni's house and we are off to the doctor!

Alex- Lauren, can you believe I'm gonna be a father for the third time!?

Lauren- Nope!

Alex- Me either!

Lauren- I'm so excited!

*At Doctor's Office*

Doctor- When did you find out you were pregnant?

Lauren- August 2nd.

Doctor- Ok. Now, let's find the heartbeat. *finds heartbeat* Are you guys, first-time parents?

Alex- No, we have two boys. One is actually at school for his first day of kindergarten right now and the other is at my brother's house.

Doctor- Wow! I'm surprised because you guys are really young! 

Lauren- *laughs* We get that a lot.

Doctor- What are your boys' names?

Lauren- Our oldest is Liam and our youngest is Addison.

Doctor- Awesome! I have two boys of my own too. They're in middle school and their names are William and Winston. I'm getting old guys. *laughs*

Alex- You're looking great though!

Doctor- *laughs* I try. *finds heartbeat* Oh! That's a nice, strong heartbeat I am hearing! Well, this baby is doing great! We can't determine the gender as of now, but your next appointment will be in four more weeks. Congratulations guys!

Alex- Thanks, Doc!

It's only 9 am and we have a few more hours until we have to pick up Liam from school. Lauren had the amazing idea of getting some errands done. Yay! She thought it was a good idea to drag me to Target. I can't wait. Woohoo...

*At Target*

Alex- *vlogs* Lauren, why'd you bring me here!?

Lauren- Because!

Alex- Because of what!?

Lauren- Cmon! Alex, Target is so much fun!

Alex- Fine, I'll be a good husband and shop with you. What are we doing here anyway?

Lauren- We have to get snacks for the boys and I need some DIY supplies for Liam's new bedroom remember!?

Alex- Oh yeah, we're redecorating Liam's room!

Lauren- Now will you have fun?

Alex- Just a bit more fun.

Lauren- Okay! Let's find some stuff for his new room!

I totally forgot we were redecorating Liam's room! He's been sleeping in a toddler bed for about three years now and we think he needs a very needed upgrade. He's almost too big for the bed. His legs are at the very edge of the bed when he lies down it's hilarious! But now, it's time for his big boy room! Liam has no idea about this, and we only have a few hours to get his room done before he's done with school, so Aaron and Roni are going to come over with AJ and the twins later to help out!

*Hours Later*

Lauren POV