Dinner Disaster

Alex POV

A-I can't believe we're gonna have two boys!
L-Me too! But baby.....
I've always wanted a girl, so can we try one more time in the future? I obviously love this one unconditionally.
A-Of course. When did I say I've only wanted two? 🤔 I love you 😘
*kisses Lauren*
L-Thanks Baby.

All of a sudden, Liam runs through the hallway yelling," Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!"

"Liam! I'm in here!",Lauren yelled.

Liam runs through the door and climbs onto the bed. He sits onto my lap.

"Liam what do you want?", I asked.

"I want mommy to come down because
I maked her something", Liam said excitedly.

"Okay. Cmon let's go down then.", Lauren said.

We all went down the stairs and Liam hid something behind his back.

"Close your eyes!", Liam demanded.

Lauren and I closed our eyes. Liam counted to three and we opened them. He showed us his surprise.

It was a cute little drawing! It was so cute. He drew me, Lauren, himself, and the new baby! Gramma helped him of course.

L-OMG! Liam I love it! Is this your first drawing?
A-We have to hang it up on the fridge. It's a rite of passage for a kid.
L-Alrighty.

Lauren escorts us to the fridge and she grabs a magnate and sticks Liam's drawing on the fridge.

L-I love you Liam!
*kisses Liam*
A-Me too. Come here!
I grab Liam and tickle him. I pinch his chubby cheeks. They're suppppperrrr chubby.

The whole family including Lauren's parents are going with us to dinner right now. They're all gonna be here for a week.

We all eat dinner and enjoy each other's company. All of a sudden, Liam faints in his chair.