New Beginnings

Alex POV

A- Where's Addison?

L-Don't worry. He's being measured over there.

A- Baby, you did it. *kisses Lauren*

L- I did it for him.

D-Mr. and Mrs. Burriss, what would you like to name your baby boy?

L- Addison Justin Burriss

D- Okay. Addison was born at 6:48 am on May 5 and weighs 9 lb 6 oz. Alright, Addison is all ready to meet his Mommy and Daddy!

The doctor carries Addison towards us and our faces are filled with excitement.

D-Here you go. Addison, here are your parents!

*hands Addison to Lauren*

Lauren POV

I held Addison for the first time. He is so cute and had chubby cheeks. He is definitely bigger than Liam when he was born. Liam was a little guy.

A-OMG! Lauren, he's so cute. Look at him!

L-He has your eyes, Alex.

A-My eyes are very dominant wow.

L-Liam will love playing with Addison.

A-We can call Addison "AJ" for short because his name is Addison Justin.

L-Oh yeah! Why didn't we think of that earlier?

*Hours Later*

I hear a knock at the door. It was my parents, Fousey, Lilly, and Liam!

LP- Hi guys! Congratulations!

A and L- *Alex vlogs* Hi! Oh, look who it is? Liam do you want to see your baby brother?

Li-Yeah!

A-Come here!

*Liam runs over to Lauren where Addison lays in her arms*

What do you think of Addison?

Li-He's cute!

L- Do you love your brother?

Li- Yeah. *kisses Addison*

A and L- Awwww. That was so nice of you, Liam. Guys, you can call Addison, AJ! We just came up with that nickname.

LP-Oh we love that nickname.

Alex's parents arrived and we all shared this moment with each other. Everyone loved Addison.

Alex POV

I can't believe that when I walked into the delivery room door, my life changed forever. I'm very thankful for Lauren. She's very brave. I can't imagine going through what she had to go through. She is amazing. I'm thankful for Liam and Addison too. They made my dream of becoming a father come true. Not gonna lie, I did cry a lot today.