Unexpected News

Alex POV

I was 100% ready for a new baby. I've always wanted three or four kids. I was ready, but is Lauren ready?

Alex- I'm ready. Are you?

Lauren- I think I'm ready.

Alex- You really want to do this?

Lauren- Yeah. 

Alex- I love you *kisses Lauren*

Lauren- Love you too. *kisses Alex*

Lauren and I did "it" all night long. Then we went to sleep. The next morning, Lauren woke me up.

Lauren- Baby! Wake up! 

Alex- Huh? What?

Lauren- I don't feel good and the boys are awake.

Alex- I'll get the boys. Stay right here.

I ran down the hall and carried the boys back to our room.

Alex- *vlogs* Boys, Mommy doesn't feel so good.

Liam- Oh no. Is Mommy gonna be okay?

AJ- Momma?

Alex- Don't worry boys she's gonna be alright. But, Mommy might have a baby in her belly!

Liam- REALLY!?

Alex- Yeah! Mommy is going to take a pregnancy test right now.

Lauren- *opens up pregnancy test* Okay. I'm gonna take this now.

Alex- Hey, I love you. *kisses Lauren*

Lauren- *closes bathroom door and takes test*

The boys and I waited and waited. I got chills down my back. I was so excited to see the results! After what seemed like hours, Lauren finally opened the door.

Alex- Baby, we want to know!

Lauren- *shows the pregnancy test to Alex*

Alex- *gasp* What!? Baby, you're pregnant! *kisses Lauren*

Lauren- *in shock* I'm so excited! *hugs Alex*

Alex- Liam, AJ, Mommy has a baby in her tummy! You're going to have a little brother or sister!

Liam- Yay! I'm excited!

AJ- Yay!

We were all super excited! We called our family and friends to tell them the news. Everyone was so excited. Aaron could not believe it. He was probably the most surprised out of everyone.

*Time Skip*

July 

It's a few days after Liam's birthday. I can't believe he's FIVE years old! He's growing up way to fast. Today Lauren and I are going to her 10-week appointment for the baby! We can't wait. We drive to Aaron and Roni's house to drop off the boys while we go to the appointment. Roni is due in two months! I'm so excited for them! We finally make it to the doctor's office.

*In the waiting room*

Doctor- Lauren Burriss

Lauren and Alex- *follows the doctor to the room*

Doctor- How are we doing today?

Alex- *vlogs* We're doing great!

Doctor- That's awesome. Let's check on this baby. *does an ultrasound*

Lauren- *holds Alex's hand*

Doctor- Let's find the heartbeat. *searches for heartbeat* Well, I'm sorry to say I have some good news and some bad news. Which would you like first?

Hearing those words come out of the doctor's mouth made me very nervous. I didn't know what to expect.