Even Bigger Surprise

*One Week Later*

Alex POV

We just landed in Manila, Philippines and I haven't been this nervous in my entire life. I decided to propose to Lauren tomorrow because we have jet lag and are really tired.

*At the Hotel*

As we got into our hotel room, Lauren plopped right on the bed and went to sleep. As I started to get our stuff organized I realized that this may be the last night that me and Lauren are boyfriend and girlfriend. I wanted to cherish the moment so I went to bed and cuddled with my chicken nugget.

Lauren POV

OMG! I'm so tired. As I was laying on the bed, I felt something warm and realized it was Alex. He wanted to cuddle, so I stretched out my arms and hugged him. I love Alex so much. This was an amazing birthday gift. As we were cuddling he said to me, " I love you chicken nugget." and kissed me on the neck. We were cuddling in bed for a few hours until we both fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

Alex POV

I woke up super early to make sure I hid the ring from Lauren and won't forget it. After that, I didn't really have anything to do so I just got back in bed and slept some more.

"Alex Wachubby, wake up!", Lauren said. I stretched out my entire body and sat up. "That's not my name!", I said sarcastically. We both laughed. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and pulled her onto the bed to cuddle even more. I just loved her so much.

*Few Hours Later*

I told Lauren I was going to take her on an adventure. I didn't tell her where we were gonna go but she seemed really excited. I was going to take her to a beautiful beach where I was going to propose to her.

Lauren POV

I am super nervous to where Alex is taking me. He said it was going to be an adventure so I hope it isn't too scary! I brought the entire bear bear famiree with me to explore the Philippines! Alex didn't want me to bring them of course, but I did.

Alex POV

We were almost there and I told Lauren to close her eyes. She was super nervous. We arrived at the beach and I told Lauren to open her eyes.

"Surprise!", I said.
"OMG! This is so beautiful! Thanks, baby.", Lauren replied.

My heart was beating really fast. I hope I don't sound nervous to Lauren. We explored the beach for a few hours. But then at sunset, I told Lauren to come to the seashore. I got down on one knee and pulled out the ring from my pocket.

Lauren POV

When Alex asked me to come to the seashore at sunset I was a bit sketchy at first but then he got down on one knee! I was very surprised! I was shook.

"Lauren Kobayashi Riihimaki, will you do the extreme honor of marrying me?", he said.

I replied with a......