Happy Birthday!

*Days Later*

Alex POV

I can't believe today is my birthday! Lauren kept hinting that her present for me this year is going to be more epic than the twenty-seven gifts she got me for my twenty-seventh birthday! I can't wait to find out what it is. I wake up with Lauren by my side. She's all curled up into a ball and started to yawn.

L- *yawn* HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!

A- Thank you Chicken Nugget! I love you! *kisses Lauren on the cheek*

L- I love you too!

A- Come on! Let's get up so we can grab some breakfast with the boys.

L- Okay! *rolls out of bed*

A- I'll wake up the boys.

I walk down the hallway and into Liam's bedroom. I turn on the lights and he starts to yawn and rub his eyes. I start off my vlog for the day.

A- What it is, what it be, what it do doh! Liam! Good Morning! Wakey wakey!

Li- *yawns*

A- Come on! 

Li- *lies down*

A- Somebody is sleepy. Come on! *tickles Liam and carries him*

Li- *laughs* Daddy!

A- *laughs* Are you sleepy now?

Li- No.

A- Alrighty! Let's get your brother.

I walk into AJ's room and put Liam down on the ground. I turn on the light and Liam starts to wake up Addison.

Li- AJ! AJ! AJ! AJ! Wakey wakey! *taps AJ*

A- Okay, don't tap him THAT hard.

Li- Oops.

AJ- *cries*

A- It's okay. It's okay. Shhhhhhh. *carries AJ* Shhhhhhh. Come on Liam let's go see Mommy.

We walk into my bedroom and find Lauren in the bathroom putting on makeup.

L- Hi boys!

Li- Mommy! *hugs Lauren*

L- Careful Liam, I'm putting on makeup.

Li- Sorry.

L- Liam, it's daddy's birthday today!

Li- Really? *turns to Alex* Happy Birthday, Daddy! *gives Alex a big hug and a kiss*

A- Aww, thank you, Liam. I'm the luckiest Daddy in the whole world!

After Lauren finished getting ready, we all hopped in the car and went to breakfast. I had some really good waffles. Of course, Liam and Lauren had to share some pancakes. After breakfast, I wanted the boys to get some exercise, so I took them to a park. I didn't really want to go anywhere special for my birthday. I just want my family to be happy. At the park, I chased Liam around. It turns out I got some exercise too. For lunch, Lauren prepared a picnic. We all sat down on the blanket and ate our lunch. I was very surprised with this. She did a really good job preparing it.