It's 4:40 am, I figured where Harry is, it would be the afternoon for them so u texted him.

I changed his name to

My baby haz.

To:My Baby Haz

Hey babe xx

From: Baby Haz

Good morning beautiful <3

To:Baby Haz

I couldn't sleep, I figured I'd text you since you would be awake & cause I love you (:

From: Baby Haz

Aww): why couldn't my baby sleep, were the twins kicking?(: & I love you to baby girl<3

To:Baby Haz

Yes, but Sylvia woke up screaming from a bad nightmare and I'm not that tired anymore .-.

From:Baby Haz

Skype me love xx

I put my phone down and grabbed my laptop from next to me along with headphones.

I was getting a call from Harry already.

"Hey look who it is my beautiful fiancé"Harry smiles.

" You see I would say the same but I don't see Channing Tatum" I tease and Harry's mouth drops, I star giggling.

"Well then" He scoffs.

"Wait my other sexier, handsome amazing fiancé is on screen, he has curly hair, green eyes dinples, oh! and of top that I'm carrying his twins"I said smiling, Harry smirks.

"Does he by chance have four nipples"Harry asks laughing.

"Yes" I smirk.

"So is Sylvia asleep?"Harry asks.

"Yeah, I sang her to sleep, I'm taking her shopping,tomor- I mean later today duh it's morning" I correct myself.

"You never told me what you named the new puppy"Harry says as he picks up the laptop and walks outside onto the balcony I think?

"Princess" I replied smiling.

"HI GABBY!"Louis appears on the screen, Harry covers his ears.

"Hi Loubear" I giggle.

"Harry over here, has told us you haven't talked about what you guys were going to name the baby boy and girl" Louis said.

It's true, me and Harry haven't really talked about what we were naming the babies, I had a few names in mind.

"We can think about some names when I see you guys in two weeks"I tell them.

I take a sip of my water from beside me.

"How's the movie coming along?"I ask.

"It's going good, Simon called Paul and told him the movie premiere is November 27 I think?"Harry says turning to Louis.

"Yeah I think it's November 27 babe" Louis says.

"Hey what are the girls planning they've been secretive lately and it's annoying me" I pout, Harry laughs.

"I don't know" Harry and Louis both look at each other.

The girls are planning something and I know it.

I felt the babies kick. WAIT! their planning a baby shower!

"They're planning a baby shower aren't they?" I ask raising an eyebrow, the both start whistling and looking somewhere else.

"Harry I told you guys I didn't want a baby shower" I whined.

"I know but the girls thought it would be a good idea, plus my mom and Gemma said having a baby makes you have memories of that baby shower and how fun it was an all that girly stuff "Harry explains.

"Ugh, I'm going to bed goodnight I'll talk you boys later, I love you curly" I blow a kiss to Harry and he pretends I catch it.

"I love you I princess, tell the babies I love them if they kick that a response of an I love you to daddy" Harry smiles, I giggle and shut the laptop off.

I put it on my nightstand and soon fall asleep.

Hearing the rain and the wind blowing sounds so calm well the rain always sounds calm.

__________________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter!!

Comment and vote !!

I want to let you guys know soon in the story I'll tell you the baby not name and the baby girl name(:

So thank you guys so much for voting and commenting saying you guy love my story and I like how you guys get so excited and any wait to know what happens next!

You guys are the best fans in the world so a massive thank you to all of you!!!

I love you guys!(:

I have a surprise to tell you so in the next chapter you'll find out!!