"--Please make..make it stop, please...."

"You think I would've wasted my time by keeping you here in a car which I stole?" He punched the steering wheel, gritting his teeth as if he failed on something.

"After beating the shıt out of that old jock Vicentè Jorge and sneaking inside the club with Vicentè's identity, finding everyone glued to their positions as if they were robots and searching every corner of the place just to find out that son of a bıtch acting like he has seen a ghost and you," he paused and took a deep breath, his hands turning into fists, "...half passed out in a bed in the same room. And you know how your sight was? Dreadful."

"But you know what is more dreadful? That no one was willing to take you inside their hospitals, not one fūcking person has a heart in this deadly place, Ava."

Did Aaron stoop that low to get rid of me?

Of course, he did. He tortured me, how much more could he be horrific.

Could this day be anymore saddening?

"Hey," I started, drawing his attention on mine. "You are still here, you can aid me."

He looked shocked and confused, "What? Me-- I'm not a doctor, I don't know how--"

"I do." I told him, nodding my head, "Michael's training didn't go in a waste. He taught me how to do this stuff."

A smile cracked a way into his face and he suddenly leaned down, his brown eyes suddenly sparkling with hope and maybe...begging?

"I know I will regret this for the rest of my life but please, don't stop me." He pleaded.

He didn't give me time to process his words and whirl of emotions because immediately, I felt a pair of lips touching mine. For months of melancholy, I thought it was not possible to get a stray of contentment in my life. When his lips touched mine—soft, unmoving and caressing; I didn't quite understand what it was.

But I knew for sure that it was just a start of it all.

Chaos.

"Oh, my apologies for ruining your seven minutes in heaven."

A loud, deep voice intruded the silence between us and we both found ourselves staring a tall man standing under the shadows, his hands folded behind in a gentle manner.

The sound of footsteps nearing us had me alarmed but before I could turn around, there was instantly a needle piercing into my skin, the sting spreaded along the serum it had inside of it.

"What the hell did you do to her!" I heard Drake shouting at whoever it was behind me, but I couldn't hear him after few seconds. Have they injected something him too?

Black spots started to form in front of my blurry vision while the dark night started to fight against the new brightness which was absorbing it. The sun was about to rise and I wished—like everyday—that this was just another bad dream and I would wake up to a new, hopefully better day.

But that never have been appealing, it always disappointed and I was afraid of Aaron, like I was never before.

I didn't know who was drugging and taking us with them and I struggled to fight the dizziness, adjusting and keeping my eyes open for the answers I so desperately searched. The more I was fighting, the pain in my wounds fired up in a snap and I screamed, breathing heavily, sweat forming on my back.

The same voice with thick accent said, "Don't fight it, dear. You're going to need that energy later."

"Who are you?" I whispered, my eyes shutting themselves.

"Not the right time for questions but I see my son has been deviant from the past months." He smiled, but it was not the kind, gentle smile. It was sadistic and unreal, mostly manipulative.

The first ray of sunshine fell upon him and I discovered the same hazel blue, tantalising eyes that haunted my dreams but it was not him.

It was someone else and I knew we were screwed.

I closed my eyes, letting myself to embrace the little bit of peace offered by this strange man whose interest was piqued on me for what I didn't know because there was no way in hell I was going to survive this after everything I have been through. I felt all my nerves getting numb slowly, pushing me into a deep slumber.

And, just when the pain was at it's worst, it dissipated, like fog off some terrible lake.

•••

Can we skip the part where I was disappeared for like three weeks? Lmao

What do you think will happen next?

Let me know♡

Love, Raaz xo