"Let's go to my house okay, and we can eat as much junk food as we want and poor our heart out okay?" I tell her, I wrap my arm around her waist and grab a few things of hers, Mike came and he grabbed her other stuff.

"Is this your car" Sylvia ask softly, as She get into the passengers seat.

"Yeah are you hungry?" I asks looking at her, she might be hungry.

"Yeah, a little bit" Sylvia replied shrugging her shoulders.

"That's a big panda"I tell her, I giggle as I look in the back seat to see the panda.

Sylvia was quiet the whole way home, we got pizza.

I got off the car and Sylvia was amazed by the house.

"JAKE!" I called him over.

"Jake this is Sylvia, Sylvia this is one of my older brothers Jake" I tell her, Jake smiles.

"Your the Sylvia Gabby has been talking about" Jake teases me, I roll my eyes.

"She's just talented and a very nice young teen" I state proudly, Sylvia giggles.

"Do you need help with her bags Gab?" Jake asks, I nod and he goes to the back of the trunk.

"Come, I'll show you around the house" I stuck my hand out, and she takes it.

"That's Louis and Eleanor's house" I tell her as I point to the house next door.

"Louis would live next to Harry" She laughs, I join her.

"You must be Sylvia, I'm Mileena Gabby and Sally's cousins" Mileena greets Mileena.

"Hi" Sylvia mumbles.

"Sally!" Sylvia squeals, she hugs Sally and Sally giggled but hugs back.

"Your an amazing dancer" Sylvia gushes.

"And your Gemma and Eleanor, Louis talked a lot about you when we went to the fair" Sylvia tells Eleanor.

"Hi Sylvia"Gemma greets.

"Well we were actually heading out, Jake was going to show us a few things" Gemma grabs Sally and Mileena and they head out the door.

"What's with them?" Sylvia asks as she follows me to the kitchen.

"I have no clue they've been doing that a lot lately" I tell her, I grab two cups and Sylvia grabs the pizza box with napkins.

She follows me upstairs to my room, and the puppies were on the bed.

"Their so cute" She pets Roxy and Princess.

"Harry just got me this one yesterday" I tell her as I pick up Princess.

We watched movies and ate pizza till 9:30 pm.

"Where am I staying?" Sylvia turns to me.

"I'll show you, your room Miss Sylvia" I tried acting proper and she bursts out laughing.

We walked to her room that's next to the babies nursery, when I opened the door.

"It's all plain and crap but we can go shopping tomorrow and buy you stuff for your room, an buy you some clothes" I tell her, she walks into the closet, she gasps as she sees it's a huge walk in closet.

"Thank you, but I really don't deserve all this" Sylvia tells me.

"It's okay, change into pjs and meet me in my room" I walk out of her room and walk into mine.

I already changed into my pjs, and I'm sitting criss cross on the bed.

"Can you brush my hair? I took a quick shower" Sylvia comes and rests her head on my lap.

"Sure babe" I grab the brush.

"What does it feel like? to lose someone who loves you the most ?" She asks me.

"It sucks, I felt like my mom was the only parent that loved me the most but she's in a better place and so is your grandmother, they don't have to suffer from the pain they were feeling" I tell her, as I stroke her hair.

"I lied" She whispers, she lifts her head an stares at me.

"My parents didn't die when I was little, they abused me my grandmother hated that she would always see me bruised and cut up. I don't know where my parents are and I honestly don't care" Sylvia cries.

"Shh" I stroke her hair, I feel the babies kicking.

"You think the people who loved you wouldn't hurt you like that" I tell her, she nods.

"My ex boyfriend used to do that to me and I thought he loved me like I loved him, but look were I am now I have Harry who is an amazing guy who I love so much, I'm having his twins and he hasn't left me that's how I know Harry's the one that I want to marry soon" I said, I feel tears coming down, Sylvia hugs me.

"You and Harry are going to be the best parents" She mumbles, I smile.

"I'm going to sleep, night Gabby and thank you for today and having me here" She leaves my room and leaves me smiling at her.

I put Roxy and Princess in their little bed, and I soon laid down and fell asleep with the babies kicking.

______________________________________________________

Good?

Bad?

Comment and vote my beautiful fans!(: