"Put me on speaker and put the phone to the door" I tell him.

"Sylvia can you hear me babe" I ask.

"Yes" I hear her sniff.

"I need you to unlock the door, can you do that for me?" I said, I hear shuffling.

"She's gone, Gabby in going to be alone" She says through the phone.

"No you won't, I want you to go pack everything in your room, and take whatever you want that was your grandmothers, I'll have the boys get you on a plane to London okay?" I get up off my bed and put my shoes on.

"Okay" She stutters.

"Hey babe, she left to her room, what did you tell her?" Harry asks.

"Get her on the next flight to London as soon as possible okay?" I tell him.

"Yeah okay, you got the surprise" He said.

"Yeah, I did and I love it, thanks baby, I'll call you back later love you" I hang up and grab my purse and sweater.

I close my door and walked I to the garage.

"Which car?" I said to myself.

I get into my Lexus 4 door.

I drove to a familiar house to talk to the one person who pisses me off all the time.

Harry's Pov.

"We'll walk you to your door love" Louis said to Sylvia as we arrive at her grandmothers house.

"Thanks guys, today was fun" Sylvia smiles and unlocks the door.

"Grandma we're ho-" Sylvia cuts her self off an gasps.

"Grandma wake up please wake up" She runs to her grandmother who's lying on the floor.

"Liam call 911" Niall shouts.

Liam runs out of the house, Louis tries to pull Sylvia away for her grandma.

"GRANDMA PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! I NEED YOU!" She yells in Louis arms.

The ambulance came and told us, her grandmother passed away from having a seizure.

"Sylvia locked herself in the bathroom" Louis sighs.

I dialed Gabbys number.

"Hey har-" I cut off Gabby.

"Gabby, Sylvia she's" I said fusterated.

"What's wrong?,what happened?" She panicked.

"She's locked her self in the bathroom, we dropped her off at her house and her grandmother was on the floor" I had a tear fall, the boys are arguing in the back ground.

"Put me on speaker and put the phone to the door" Gabby instructs me.

"Okay" Sylvia stutters, on the phone to gabby.

"Hey babe, she left to her room, what did you tell her?" I ask her, I walk over to the porch.

"Get her on the next flight to London as soon as possible okay?" She tells me.

"Yeah okay, you got the surprise" I said.

"Yeah, I did and I love it, thanks baby, I'll call you back later love you" Gabby hangs up.

"We are getting her on a plane to London a soon as possible Paul" I said, I walk into Sylvia's room and she's packing her things with Niall.

"You almost done love?" I ask sitting in her bed.

I see she has a poster of me and the boys, and Gabby.

"Your a big fan Of Gabriella, aren't you?" I smirk, Sylvia cracks a smile.

"Yeah, my grandma told me that my mom used to be a huge fan of Isabelle, Gabby and Sally's mom"Sylvia explains.

"Paul got a flight for Sylvia in about 2 hours" Zayn comes into the room.

"You done packing?" Niall asks her.

"Yeah, I got everything I need" She sighs.

"Everything will be okay love, you'll be okay with Gabby in London" I kiss Sylvia's head as she cries in my arms.

Sylvia fell asleep, Liam picked her up and we took her stuff to the car.

She feels like she has nobody like she alone, she won't she has us boys and Gabby, the girls.

"Sylvia, sweet cheeks wake up" Louis slowly shakes Sylvia to wake up, we are at the airport.

"Gabby said she would rather have Sylvia on a private jet" Paul chuckles.

"Im going alone?" Sylvia asks worried.

"Gabby will meet you at the airport babe, you'll be okay" Louis assured her.

"We'll see you in a couple of weeks okay" Me and the boys hug her and Sylvia waves bye as she get on to the jet with her bags and her huge panda.

______________________________________________________

I hope you guys like this chapter!!!(:

Comment and vote my loves!!(: