" Are they somehow related with Ryan Axton?" I asked.

" His Princesses." She said and laughed.

" His daughters!!?" I asked.

" Yeah." She said.

" Ryan Axton is your Uncle?" I asked.

" Yeah, but his wife is my aunty. I mean she and my mom are sisters." She said.

" Oh, like this?" I asked.

" Yes." She said.

" Hey, G1." I heard a voice. I turned and saw Alan Christos. I smiled at him.

" Theo!!" He came and hugged me. I hugged him back.

" Hey, man!!! Long time no see." I said.

" You say where were you, Stupid?" He asked. " After college you just got vanished!!!"

" I shifted Norway." I said.

" Norway? Ok. Let's have a talk after dinner." He said.

" Sure." I said.

" Kiddo, you know him?" Naomi asked.

" Yeah, we studied in college together, not the whole time though. He joined for last 3 moths. Then suddenly he vanished." Alan said.

" You know her?" I asked.

" Yeah, from the day she was born." He said and it was time for me to get confused again.

" Really?" I asked.

" Yes, don't you know your cousins from the day they were born?" He asked.

" You both are cousins?" I asked.

" Yes, we are." She said. " This time his dad is my uncle." She said.

" Oh, your mom has many siblings." I said confusedly.

" Uhh, nah!! They are 4 only." She said.

" Oh, who is the other one?" I asked.

" Adriana Stewart." Alan said.

" She is your aunty?" I asked.

" Yes, she is." He said.

" There they are." Naomi said.

" Well, this is our clan." Alan said. I tried to count head but there are so many and I failed.

" Well, good evening." I said.

" Good evening, Mr. Roberts." I heard the voice as I turned I saw a very familiar face. It was very very familiar. Suddenly I realized she is Eleanor Stewart.

" So, she is your cousin too, right?" I asked Naomi.

" I afraid so." She said and laughed.

I got introduced with them. Had a very good time after long time. I sighed. This is how to have a family which I don't have one. I looked at them. How they are very close to each other. I don't know if I someday will have a family.

" Mr. Roberts?" I heard Naomi calling me.

" Yes." I said.

" Dinner time. Let's go." She said and I nodded then walked with her.

I met Mr. and Mrs. Edwards. It was their 24th Wedding Anniversary. I congratulated them. After dinner Alan called me to come with him. I know what he was going to ask.

" Then? How's life?" He asked me.

" Just like before." I said.

" You can share with me. You know that right?" He asked.

" Yeah, I know." I sighed.

" Kylie was sent by your mom." He said. I sighed.

" Yes, I know." I said.

" Why didn't you case a file against her?" He asked.

" I didn't have enough courage to face her that time, besides Meryl was so young then. I didn't want her to suffer the same way I did." I said.

" But Kylie herself admitted that she was lying and you were innocent after you left. I tried to find you out all of us but you got out of radar." He said.

" I wanted some time to make me strong. I completed my studies. Then I came back. It was not easy for me." I said.

" I know." He said.

" Where is Kylie now?" I asked.

" If I am not wrong she is a model now. Stella might know her. Should I ask her?" He asked.

" No, let her be. I have no grudge against her." I said.

" Ok, if you want that." He said.

" How is life?" I asked him and changed the topic.

" Life is going great." He said. " With Bella it's different you know!!! She is sometimes brilliant sometimes stupid. She is sometimes very responsible but most of the time is clumsy." He described his wife and smiled.

" That's ok. She must be very nice." I said.

" Yeah, she is." He said. " So, how long are you planning to stay alone?" He asked suddenly.

" I don't know. I have never meet anyone I think is able to stay with me forever. I think I will live alone." I said.

" You might get her very soon." He said. " I got a feeling." He said and we both laughed.

We talked for a while about life and business. It was very nice to meet Alan after so many years. Almost 6 years now we have last met.

Then it was time for me to come back. I have to admit I had a great time today. I said bye to all and walked out of Edwards House.

" Mr. Roberts!!" I heard Naomi calling me.

" Yes." I said. It was freezing outside and she is stupid for coming in her normal clothes. "You shouldn't come out like this." I said to her.

" Don't worry for me." She said and smiled. I got my heart pounding faster than normal seeing her smiling at me. " I hope you didn't get bored today?" She asked. I sighed and removed my jacket and put it on her. She was shocked.

" You are freezing. Your nosetip is red due to this cold weather." I said and she smiled again. " And I didn't get bored in fact I enjoyed a lot. Thank you for calling me." I said. She nodded. We walked for a while and she was looking at me time to time but wasn't meeting my gaze. What's wrong with her!!!

" Do you want to say something?" I asked.

" I don't know." She said.

" Then go inside. You are really struggling here." I said.

" Ok, see you." She said and went inside. I waited until she was vanished inside the house. I shook my head, mysterious fairy she is.