LETS BE CLEAR.....

"Angel's Secret" belongs to mfestiiival!! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.  Characters, certain places, and plot twists belongs to me. If something is just like another book then it's coincidental. This book belongs to me and only me and if I see it somewhere else not by me then lord help me I will lose my shit.

Everybody has a brain, everybody has A mind of their own.... USE IT. You don't need to steal people's ideas! It's called PLAGIARISM and you could get in serious trouble. You don't want someone doing that to you so please have some respect and dignity for yourself and other people so think about them and do not do it.

This is a bwwm story which means black woman, white man. If you're not into that, instead of hating please leave, the back button is here somewhere. NO RACIST COMMENTS PLEASE OR I WILL LET YOU HAVE IT.

NOBODY LIKES RACISM. DO NOT BRING IT TO MY BOOK!!!

You never read bwwm? Then please stay and try. If it's not for you, then that's okay. 

My book has mentions of slavery, rape and strong language. There will be mature scenes which will be private. ONLY FOLLOWERS CAN READ MATURE SCENES DUE TO WATTPDS RESTRICTIONS! I will have further instructions when we get to those scenes.  And I won't lie, my book starts out pretty slow.  Things start getting interesting around chapter 6, so please bare with me. :))

With all that, I'm not discouraging you to speak your mind or comment what you think is wrong. PLEASE speak up. Lmk when something's wrong. Nine out of ten you might be right bc when I write these chapters my mind is whirling and I probably didn't pay attention to everything. Don't be a silent reader.

That's all. I'm not a harsh person and I like to have fun and I enjoy reading & writing. But if I'm being treated wrong then the beast comes out. Please enjoy my story and have a great time.  Can't wait for you guys to try it.

THANK YOU!!!