"I belong to no one." His hand shot across my face with such fiery that my body followed my head to the floor. He leaned down over me, the presence of the O'Siren bloodline suffocating my entire body.

"You will belong to me and I can promise you that you will be more than satisfied with what I have to offer you Mistress." With that he left on his heels and disappeared down the hall.

My heart beat erratically. Not only would a vile man leave this world to the next, but he was leaving behind a spawn of his own, for me. I felt sick to my core as the thought that I had ever been infatuated with this man, this boy. But we were all children in this world. Puppets for the amazing Troy O'Siren. I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and started to my room but the quiver in the air halted me. The walls screaming at them, to touch them once more. To listen.

I sat up with a deep breath as my face started to hum with the burn of his touch. I should leave this place, this hall. I needed to find my brother, but the walls. They were calling to me, humming loud with power as ancient as this castle. My hands shook as I lightly placed them upon the walls, my mind expanding in a matter of seconds.

The walls burned at the touch of flesh. Heat was trapped from the fire. Every servant ran in every direction screaming in fear. I sat as if I was there, looking around in as much panic as them. I found myself standing, roaming, watching the scene unfold in front of me. My eyes came upon the sigil of Zandar being burned to the ground.

A servant passed through my body as if I was ghost, but soon I was seeing through their eyes and my body no longer existed in this memory. The servant ran fast to, what I assumed, was the battle room.

"King Zandar! The servant quarters are a flame as are the guest quarters." The Last King turned to his servant, his face a fury of madness as he raced to the large window that overlooked his castle. The flames reached high in the sky, the colors of yellow, black, and orange blanketing the world in chaos. King Zandar's face looked at his Kingdom in shock. He was a young King, maybe a little older than O'Siren now. His face fully bearded and his eyes a glaring brown. He stood tall and fast as he whipped around to his servant

"Get the servants to the cellar and lock them down, there is a traitor in out mist and we will find them!" The servant ran to the nearest house maiden and pulled her to him.

Nasya.

"Get everyone to the cellar! No soul shall stay here!"

Nasya.

The servant ran high to the living quarters where he gathered any and all souls and led them down. All too soon the fire was all consuming and the air was bitter, too harsh to breath in. The servant collapsed into the arms of a guard and my body transferred into his.

Nasya. My head started to feel light and aware of the voice that called to me. A hand as light as a feather touched my shoulder and soon my mind swayed as long as a ribbon before snapping back and I was back in the body of the guard but Asani was right there with me. I could see her clear as day but she was but an apparition while I remained in the soul of another.

Nasya.

The guard lunged out the way of a fallen brick before fleeing to the Kings' quarters.

"My King we must leave, we have to evacuate the castle. The servants cannot survive this House if it is rubble." The King stared at his Land below him that was in flames then turned to guard. His mouth opened but no words left him as his eyes widen in horror. A shearing pan went through my guard as he fell to his knees and looked down to see the sword through his bleeding chest. I felt like my entire being was on fire. The body dropped to the ground as my eyes were still open. Asani stared wide at the figure before her. Troy O'Siren.

He was a knight then, a member of the guard. Young and rose quickly in the ranks. I stared through the eyes of the dead Knight as O'Siren made his way to the Last King.

"Yes my King, this House will be rubble. With you in it!" Sword met sword as my vision went black.

My eyes came to the halls of the castle as I gasped in breath. My heart racing strong and fast. Asani was grabbing her head as she was trying to get back to the reality of her life.

"Asani." I tried to stand but to no avail as my body succumbed to the floor.

"It hurts. It hurts. It hurts." Asani cried in pain as she still held her head. Her visions came from intent, all Seers can See, but the tolls of how and what is Seen, is always tricky. I picked my body up and pulled us both to the kitchen. Asani leaned against the counter, reeling from the pain she was in. I took deep breaths as I stood with her. Her breathing was rapid as she clung to me.

"Asani, you need to breathe. Locars. Locars."

"I can't. It's coming." Her small words chilled me to the core as her head shot up and her eyes glowed a pure gold. Her hands clenched to my arms relentlessly. I gasped in pain.

"Asani." I held onto her tight as she was reeled into a vision of her own, my arms so red I thought I bled. Not long afterward Asani fainted in my arms.