Asani

Asani's heart dropped at the sight of Nasya's limp body. She looked to Aryk who held her with a firm grip. O'Siren looked to Aryk with a fierce irritation. It was clear to anyone that his presence was a threat to O'Siren's control over Nasya; That she was slipping farther away from his hold. Even Asani had wondered when the King would finally be rid of him. The King let out a deep breath as he stalked closer to Aryk, his breath on his nose.

"You are proving to be more of a nuisance than you were worth assassin." Aryk did not so much as breath. Not with Nasya in his arms.

Asani gasped as sudden exhaustion hit her with full force. Her body had given up on her as well as she fell completely limp in Mitus' arms. Mitus who quickly picked her up and she laid her head on his chest. King O'Siren looked to her with mild annoyance, then to Nasya who lay so still in Aryk's arms, "Get them into a bed now." With that, the Kings left without another word. It was strained silence as Doren and Chael came through a moment later.

"O'Siren wants us on guard duty. With the Seers affected, he wants the castle locked down." Chael spoke gruffly.

"He is also traveling to Tereyana tonight. Nikoli is going with him." Asani felt her chest heaved at Doren's words. Nikoli would forever be a puppet in the game O'Siren played with Nasya.

Aryk looked deep in thought as he held Nasya tight to him. "She is burning up." Asani focused in on Nasya whose breath was shallow. Though Aryk was right, even she could see the sweat coming off her body. "It will run most of the night, last time she let out a heat flare. I need to get her to the guest chambers. It is farthest."

"Most of the Kings hold the guest wing Aryk and not the modest ones." Chael let out.

"She cannot stay in the castle, not like this." Asani whimpered out. Her body was starting to feel a physical pain now. Aryk looked to her. "She is too weak, her mind."

"We cannot leave the castle, not now." A gasp came from Nasya as she opened her eyes suddenly. Asani gasped along with her as she saw her eyes. The orange hue of them rattled her. Was she Seeing once more?

"Nasya." Aryk spoke but then grunted in pain. Mitus hissed along with Doren and Chael. The heat that escaped her body lashed out around the room. It was a wonder that Aryk managed to hold her as she whimpered, and her eyes closed once more.

Aryk looked to Mitus. "This will only worsen."

"Take her to the stables. There is a room there for the smith though he has been ill. No one will look there til last. We can make post once the King departs." Aryk nodded.

"I will find you once she is settled. Doren, find the girls, Julssa and Herra. Find Nikoli before he leaves Chael, tell him of Nasya." With that he walked out of the chambers. Doren and Chael looked to Mitus.

"We will meet you in the common room for orders." With that, they too left. Following the ask of a friend.

"Let us go. You need to rest as well." Mitus quickly walked me to the Queen's quarters where Asani had been staying and led her to her chambers. He quickly laid Asani down and disappeared. Asani's breath was very slow as she tried to control the physical pain that was still wreaking havoc on her body from the Sight. It had been too much. Especially after her last Sight that kept her asleep for days.

Mitus returned with cloth and a boil of Marsala leaves. The boil filled the room of smoke as he poured a cup and placed it upon her lips.

"Drink. Please." Asani pushed up gently and took a slight sip before falling back down into the sheets. The oil could be swallowed for a rarer concoction to ease the body, though the taste was thick and suffocating. Mitus lifted Asani up to the cup. "A little more Asani, please." Mitus practically poured all of it down her throat before letting her back down. "Rest. I have to go rally the King's knights. There are too many eyes In the castle. No doubt the reason the King is wary." He leaned down and placed a gently kiss upon her lips, moving her hair away from her face. "Rest. I will be here when you wake." With that he left Asani alone.