Visions

I stared at the girl with disbelief. She was much younger than I had originally thought. Probably no older than the age of 14, but her spirit was larger than her. She had barely awakened and yet had seen more of the real World than any other her age.

"When did you arrive?" I asked by the state of her wrist. Her bindings seemed to have not been changed in days as crusted blood surrounded them.

"A week at most." Her voice was small and afraid. I walked into the room more, the energy of another Seer wrapping around us like a thick cloud. I sat down on the cot beside her. "What do they call you?"

"Nasya." She nodded.

"I was not born with this name. I cannot remember what my house was called. Were you born with yours?" 

"Yes. My mother is Ravena. Ravena Neyssia."

"Is she not a potions maker?" I smiled softly.

"She is, one of the best. She used to tell me stories when I was young of the visits she made to many Kingdoms as a child. Even then she was wiser than her years." 

"I have heard of her through my sister. She too is a potion maker." I nodded as I glanced at her wrist once more before standing swiftly and finding a basin of water by the base of the door. I sat back down on the bed and tore off a piece of cloth from her bedding. Dipping it into the water I grabbed Loana's wrist gently before I started to wipe the blood away.

"What are they going to do with me?" I stopped as my heart pounded fast at her small voice, the fear that pulsed through her veins.

"Nothing." I tucked her hair behind her ear, my eyes not missing the day old bruises that lined her jaw and neck. "It is not you they are worried about. It is me."

"s it true?" Her eyes glowed with hope, with promise. I knew what she was asking. I've been surround by it for months now.

"Yes. Yes I dare say it is." 

"Then how do we get out of this? How do we survive!" She pulled at her chains as she screamed in desperation. Hot tears reddening her eyes as she looked to me with questions. I grabbed her in a fierce hug, holding her tight so she wouldn't harm herself, so she would stay quiet. But her struggles soon turned to soft cries making my own eyes wet.

"I..I.." My words were failing me as I tried to give her some solace, but the truth was…I had no clue as to what I was doing. "I am new to this." I let her go and continued to clean her wrist. "I am just as lost as I was when I first stepped foot in this castle. There are beings here, with immense power. Power I have never, we have never seen before. Patience is not something we have, not something we can afford, but it is something that has to happen." I stood and walked to the door. "Something is coming and I need you to be ready. I need you all to be ready. Others will be here and...and I don't know what will happen but I need you to trust me." My eyes burning into hers. "Can you do that?"

"You are my Sister." She nodded at me. I smiled at her before I exited the door. A deep breath came to me as I closed it behind me. I had never been with someone so full of life, so full of spirit.

"Nasya." My head turned at the sound of my name to see Alxander in my line of sight.

"What are you doing here?" My body tense by how close how close he was.

"I live here. And I am on my way to see my mother." He had a smug of a smile upon his face as he spoke to her. "My coronation has been moved. Have you heard of it?"

"Your father has informed me, yes." I daintily took a step back as Alxander proceeded to move forward.

"Is it not great news? My father, the tryant, will be gone." Alxander stood right in front of me now, my back pressed firmly against the walls of the castle. "You will be mine all too soon."