Happy

Your Happy's wife and no one knows about you or yall three boys so when yall show up at a lockdown everyone is shocked. A guy with bright blue eyes and curly black hair walks up to you and says "sorry doll face the shops closed" so you tell him "my husband said there is a lockdown so me and the boys need to come here" he look at you confused and says "who is your husband, are you sure he said to come here" you looked at him and said "yes I'm sure. My husband is Happy Lowman" after you said that his face was frozen in shock. After he found is voice he said "what!? Happy Lowman, the guy who kills and tortures people for fun!? He's your husband!?" You looked at him in the eyes and said "yes! We've been together for six years, married three. So is he here?" He still looks shocked but says "yes he's here! Do you need help with your things?" You say "yes thank you" you pop the trunk and he takes out your two bags, while you take out your two year old Asher, and your two month old twins Blaze and Blaine. He calls over a guy name half-sack and tells him to take the bags inside. He then turns to you and say "I'm Tig by the way" and you said "y/n and this is Asher, Blaze and Blaine" he takes Blaze's carseat out of my hand and says "follow me" and starts walking to the clubhouse. We walk in and puts Blaze carseat by you feet and he says out loud for everyone to hear "Oh Happy, I have something that belongs to you" everyone turns around including Happy. When he see you he smiles and everyone else is whispering "who are they" "how does he know her" "is that his sister". Happy reaches you and kisses you and picks up Asher and kisses his head. Happy turns around and looks at everyone shocked face and said "This is my wife y/n and kids Asher, Blaze and Blaine. Everyone is quite for what seems like hours but it was only five seconds. After the shock wears off all the guys walk up to you saying hello and giving you hugs then a woman walks up and says "hi I'm Gemma and anyone who's brave enough to marry someone like Happy is good in my book" that day you got to know the men who always has your husbands back but the best part of the lockdown was when you got to gossip with the ol lady's about yall ol man's.