Chapter 59.

-I do not know what to tell you. You left me, left as a small kitten in the pouring rain. It was a storm, and you know, I'm afraid of her. I stayed there alone, with fire inside, which burned through every cell in the body. I looked you in the trail, and you can not even turn around. Do you know how I felt the next day on that damn prize!? You know, I was ashamed and embarrassed in front of people. Just yesterday we were a couple and everyone knew that we love each other, and today you have spat on me and kissing, hugging the other in front of everyone. You have no idea what I was then. I am all of these 8 months to brush up. Now I have inside the ice, nothing more. Thank you for that! 

- No, I do not believe it! You are the most sensitive girl in the world. 

-You changed me! And what you did to me! 

But I was forced to ... 

-I was forced to? Where the hell Austin!? It's not you .... 

It's me. And how do you know what I felt!? You - it's me, and I - it's you. What you feel, and I feel. Because we are one. Not far from here there is a bridge. As soon as I walked away from you, I wanted to kill myself for having caused so much pain the one I love more than life itself. I do not know, you've seen or heard about it, but I just do not fuck jumped off a bridge. But you stopped me and my love for you. I still want to live a life with you. Nothing has changed ...... You know what I was kissing another, knowing that it brings you to another pain. Hugging, kissing her when I had to hug and kiss you. These eight months were just thrown to the wind. Please, excuse me, give me one last chance. I will do everything that you'd never felt such pain again. 

-I can not .... - My voice was shaking as if cold outside -50, tears flowing creek. 

-You see, there you have no ice. You would not cry if felt nothing. Please, give me a chance. - Austin took my hands and clasped in his. -You are very dear to me. And I want to prove it. Every day I want to prove to you that you are to me much more than just a girl. 

-And who am I? 

-You - my life. Without you I am nothing. 

Austin, I-.... I have not had anything to say, because Austin kissed me so hard, as if I did not see eternity. It is! God, again feeling a little bit more and I vzlechu. How did I miss this feeling. Hell, I gave up so quickly. But I do not care. I missed this, I missed, and everyone knows that I love him very much. 

When we stepped back from each other, I noticed a slight smile on his face Austin. 

-So, I have hope? 

-Oh Austin, you have to always. 

Really? That is, it means that you give me a chance and we're together again? - He obviously cheered relaxed a bit and smiled. 

-Maybe I do stupid, but ...... yeah. - I smiled easily. 

-Cheers! Thank you! I love you very much! - He lifted me up, carried me out of our seats and began circling. We began to look at the strange people. Yes, do not care, we are happy! 

Austin, hahahaha, I felt dizzy. 

-All of it, put back. I love you. - He kissed me again. 

-I love you very, very, good! 

-By the way, since we're here so broke up, I want to ask you one more time. - Austin walked away from me. -Alice, you'll be my girl? - Austin smiled broadly. 

Tfu-you! Fool, I'm already scared)) Yes, I agree! - Austin kissed me again. 

-Now I'm very happy. -Hugging me, Austin said.