Chapter 33.

Going to the door of the room , I overheard a conversation . I heard the voices of Austin , Robert and Zach . Alex is also likely with them , but as always it does not fit in their nonsense . But it is not crazy talk. What ! ? As Austin could do this to me . Yes, he dares to do . I believed him , I think I even fell in love with him, and he . I hate it !

Austin , well, what's the dispute ? - Zak asked .

Nuuuuuuu - general then ....

Austin , do not pull the cat's tail ! You managed to fall in love with Alice in yourself? Judging by her reaction to you yesterday , it is still something to you feels. Sam then what do you think ? - Robert .

- Damn, I do not know . I'm so ashamed for yesterday . She now does not want me to see.

- Yeah , well, you and yelled at her yesterday. What the hell are you carrying ? ? Anyway, why did you come up with all this controversy! ? - Alex.

Well then we were bored . We decided to have a little fun . - Zack .

Cool - fun ! Alice 's so cool , and you ....

- No one disputes it awesome . But she does not know about the dispute . - Zack .

- You know, I've been wanting to tell you that ...

Then I did not hear what he said Austin . I just started crying . Why are they doing this to me ! ? Why me ! ? Why do I always have bad luck with guys ! ? I ran to the front door .

- Alice , where are you ? What happened? - Shouted my trail Michel.

Sorry , Michelle ! - All I shouted to her .

I felt for something like an elevator button . I do not see nothing with tears. At the head of the noise in his head pounding drums ...

I quickly flew home. Entering the room , I began to throw off all the things in a suitcase in a row. Putting the phone in a bag , documents and money , I went to the door with a suitcase . Opening the door, I called out to my mother that I leave here. She was already running to me with questions .

Stand - Alice , where are you ! ? Alice hell ! Answer me!

- Mom, it does not matter . I'll call you ...

I went into the elevator . Doors were closed . And then I saw Austin runs to me . Damn elevator, faster yet! Austin was literally a millimeter away from the elevator as his door shut . I quickly went outside and sat in the car and drove to the airport. I do not want to be here anymore !