Chapter 43.

We flew long, 4:00. At the airport we were met by Rocco. Stop as soon as he arrived here!? Oh yeah, he was going to come to his aunt a week ago. Everything is now understood. 

Straight from the airport we went to see the hall, where I will speak. Wow we did not come to some sort of had a little room, and at the O2 Arena. 23,000 thousand spectators provided! Yeah, get som. It's so cool! 

As we said Rocco, my concert next week. On Friday. So I have 2 weeks to prepare for that. Well, let's try Okay and 1D concert will be on Monday. I'll have to call Harry. Logically the same as Pauline got her number. 

We looked at the scene and went to the hotel. Rocco booked two rooms because thought that Pauline will not fly. I'm not surprised. Rocco as always. That's what people listen!? Well, that turned out to be a double one, so we went to it Elysees. A neighbor gave Austin a single room. 

I went into the shower first, because I decided to call Harry, while Paul is in the shower. Quickly taking a shower, I let the polynomial in the bathroom. Meanwhile she began to search the room Harry in her phone. 

I found his number and save yourself. In case suddenly I now do not get to call him. But no, I called, told him my request. He gladly agreed and said that in an hour we will have VIP tickets. All the same, he's a good man. Very kind, sweet and responsive. 

Only Paul came out of the bathroom, as we knocked on the room. It was Austin and Courier. Courier gave me tickets and left. 

Ali, what is it? 

-Tickets! 

-Where!? 

On-1D concert of course! 

-What!? 

- What's that, then! I immediately booked us tickets. I have long dreamed about it. You did not? 

Yeah, but ... 

-No buts! I all decided we go for shopping! Spine, do you mind coming with us? 

-You know, I can not refuse you. 

Well that's great! 

All day we went to my favorite London. I fell in love with him a long time ago. Around when I was 13 years old, I got sick of London! In the hotel we have already come at ten o'clock, so I lay down to sleep.

Saturday and Sunday we had rehearsals. On Monday we went to a concert 1D. It was just opupitelno!!! I felt like a little girl who loves to tears by their idols. As soon as they came on stage, I cried from happiness. Now I understand all those girls who wept at the sight of 1D, and indeed anyone. I was deliriously happy. These emotions can not be described. This need to feel for yourself. After the concert, Poly and Harry somewhere left, and Austin met me at the entrance of the stadium, and we went for a walk at night London. So after that day I was very enthusiastic. That you know that feeling when you're in love, and you are all mutually. Here I can just feel it. 

What does the bill Poly and Harry. Likely that soon they will happen, yes. On the day she returned to 4 hours. She said that she and Harry also walked around London. Know each other better. Yet the next two weeks, I have devoted rehearsals. 

When it was the long-awaited Friday, I'm really worried. Austin supported me as I supported him before the performance at Madison Square Garden. Now I can safely call it my best performance. Tickets were sold out within 15 minutes from the start of sales. Suma go! 

Now I'm in Miami. Fields flew home, I hope it will arrive on Christmas. I'll be very happy. 

Currently we record albums with Austin. His album he keeps a secret from me, it was from me. Everyone knows that it will be, and I'm alone as a goof ...... He appointed his album release right on my birthday, May 8. Here is a gift to be for me! I release my well appointed on May 16, the day of the birth of my favorite Paulie! I hope everything will be hunky-dory.