Chapter 15.

Weekend successfully passed . We had fun . Today is Monday , which means all you need to go to school. But we were very lucky because today we have canceled classes . Explained by the fact that the school is shut off the water. Of course everyone was happy , but because I wanted to tell the girls about Austin. Well, tomorrow.

Today again I talked to Austin. But this time our conversation was more businesslike , as the world was still manager of Austin , Rocco. Imagine what they want, what would a couple of days we came to them in Miami, that would be without any problems and interference listen to me. Damn , then I certainly agree, but my mother .... We ought to tell her about it .

Mom came home from work at 5 . I immediately pounced on her with questions. She certainly did not understand nothing , so we sat at the table and a cup of tea , I told her everything . She was totally against . Believe me, I have a very strict mother . It is sometimes quite difficult to understand ...

I of course told it to Austin , he decided to talk to myself with my mom. Suicide ! Oh dangerous Austin, oh opaaaaasno . Well, if you want so much ...

I called my mom and said that Austin wants to talk to her. She agreed and sat in front of a computer screen . I decided to listen to what Austin will talk to my mom , but he told me to go out and shut the door. How dare he ! ? That bastard ! Gad , but cute )))) But this is not about that. I wonder what's for sekretki , I'm just dying of waiting !

Half hours later , my mother came out of my room. As it looks. Her face , I know exactly how she feels and thinks . She is smiling . Incredible! Is Austin, could please my mother ! ? I'm confused .

I of course immediately went to ask my mother about what they're whispering . Mom told me only one thing: " Pack your bags ! " But how ! ?

I ran to call Austin , but he did not answer . Well , okay ! I was mad at him ! And when we fly that way ? Mom said that tomorrow. Tomorow ! ? What I say in school ? And probably say that ill. It always works .

So, today , at 14.00 we have a plane. Now we go to the airport. In my head I had only one thought - Can I see Austin ? Unbelievable.

Finally we arrived at the airport. Check-in has already started , so we immediately went through all these inspections and other formalities . After 40 minutes , we went to the duty free . God , a favorite place of tourists .... Besides perfume me there , thank God, nothing more is not attractive . After waiting for another half an hour , opened a passage in the plane, and we hurried to take their seats . I was waiting for a long flight, but it pales in comparison to what else is waiting for me Austin . We have fastened their seat , took a candy that would not laid ears . Our plane gained speed and lifted off the ground . Austin , I hope you're waiting for me ...