Chapter 53.

We would have stood for a very long time, if not for the fans crazy. They began almost in his mouth to shove their phones. So we stopped, looked at each other and very quickly ran clear where. They certainly do with Oromo and ran squealing us. You know, in the waterpark because terribly damp everywhere, and as I slipped and almost fell pancake. Well, that Arista my hand gripped. 10 minutes we just ran around the waterpark, but thank God we were able to escape in what is the undergrowth. We decided to go change, meaning there will still be no. then call my mother out of the car, there is at least we'll be safe. 

-All right, run, get changed, I'll wait for you here. - Austin smacked me on the cheek and went to his dressing room. 

I hobbled yes the first benches, still a little sore leg, pulled, may simply. Barely a minute later, in the locker room broke uncontrollable rabid fangirls. There were 15 people somewhere. They surrounded me and near the shops began to approach me. 

- We warned you! What the hell are you showing off arranged! 

-We know that you do not love him! You're with him just for the money! 

-Oh girl, what her money!? She and so with the help of Austin rowed a fortune! 

-That's what I'm talking about it, no one knows, it is necessary propiaritsya! 

I was very scared, you never know what will climb into their heads. I just started crying. I am strong, yes, but when standing in front of you 15 abnormal and evil girls ...... 

- That's right, the External auditing of stupid bitch! You either stand his hair! You're nothing!

-So! What's going on here!? - Oh my God, it's Austin! Hooray! 

I quickly got up and ran behind Austin. 

-Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Austin! - As indeed they can! 

-So, all stand! Now that was!? What you Mahomies if that's so insulting and hate my life! Alice - the most precious thing I have! I love her more than anyone else! And if you think that because of all your threats and insults we leave, and I will meet with someone from you, then you are very much mistaken!! These fans do not need me! - How awful, so evil, Austin I had never seen. He just eyes burned! I was already very frightened ... 

Let's go native. - Is much quieter and softer Austin said in my ear. 

-Come on. - Very briefly and I said quietly. 

We went to my locker, that I would still dressed. And do not care what this woman's dressing and Austin can not be here. I tried to change as quickly as possible and get to Austin. When I came out, he scribbled something on your phone, and these chicken staring at him from the corner. He looked at me, put his arm around my waist and we went to the car. Finally one of the crowd shouted .. 

- Well, get the hell out! Two of a kind! Knots! 

Are the same as! No shame no conscience! Already in the car, I called my mom and said that we were just tired and decided to go into the car. She said that we were driving home with Arista and not waiting for them, because they want to spend another couple of hours there. Well, we have done so. Once home, we immediately lay down to sleep. Too was a busy day.

The next morning it turned out that Chris spent the night with us. Why is that!? There is clearly something wrong ... Maybe they have something there with my mother!? We must watch! 

All month I went to all kinds of Austin interviews on radio and TV in support of our albums. Our albums are swapped every week in iTunes, my first, then Austin. But my single «Made in the USA» from the album won a permanent first line! Everyone liked the song dedicated to Austin: 

Whatever people may say, 

I know that we'll never part, 

Because my love is made, made in the USA, 

Made in the USA! 

As for our relations, nothing has changed. Kiss, Hug well and something more. After the story went in the water park a lot of stupid rumors. I was beaten, Austin broke groupies encroached on me, all this history-another PR move and other crap! 

At Poly Harry also all hunky-dory. They now live together in no less chic apartment, a block away from us. 

But mom ..... imagine is that they've been a year with Chris and so closely communicate! We even went to meet with his family! Oh, I hope they turn out! 

Today, as I was told by my mother, they want only to spend the evening with me. Hmm, so what!? Okay, I do not mind, Austin just going to go with the guys on skateboards. 

Chris came to us at exactly 6. Punctual He is good! He gave my mother a bouquet of pale pink big and cream roses, but for me a little more modest, but still I got a bunch of grill where there were orange roses, unusual orchids and many other different flowers. Beauty! I quickly put them in vases, and we sat down at the table. Mom and Chris looked like excited it with them!? Chris put his hand on her mother's, she nodded, and mom started talking ...

Ali, as you know, Chris and I have a year to communicate ... 

-Ahem-ahem, Mom, what a stupid choice of words!? Meet, vstre Cha-em-smiling!! 

-Well - well, dating. Duck, yesterday, as you know, Chris invited me to a restaurant. - Mom swallowed hesitantly looked at me and continued. 

-And we had a very good evening, but most importantly, we wanted to tell you ... 

WOW, I think I understand where the wind is blowing! Really!?? 

-Alice, I did your mom yesterday marriage proposal. 

Approximately 20 seconds were all silent. They looked at me warily, as I digested. 

Wow!!! I'm so happy!! It's cool! Congratulations! And when's the wedding?? Can I help with the preparation!? 

-HAHAHAHAHA, well, you see Natasha (my mom), and you're afraid! 

-I am very glad my dear, that you do not mind! 

-Mess, but I all hands! 

Then I had a long time to move on. Until about half an hour, we talked about the wedding, about their plans. Then we sat for a bit, and mom and dad have decided to go for it. Well, everything is clear! As I understand them ......! Soon came Austin. I immediately pounced on the doorstep at him with shouts and squeals of joy. He certainly does not understand nothing, so I had to explain to him again. Then we went to bed and just started dreaming. About wedding parents about our wedding, how we call children. Typical pink lovers dream. But I love it so much. So we fell asleep in each other's arms.